Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

We certainly seemed to have a good thing going at the time didn't we, I get excited even now thinking about it.

No that's right and I could kick myself, I just wish I could turn the clock back ten months.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Manorborn - Why don't you knock all this FoRM nonsense on the head before it gets even more embarrassing, I actually gave you more credit as you seem to be an intelligent bloke, to go to all this trouble purely to save Potters Bar Town's skin doesn't make any sense and unlike the shampoo adverts he's not worth it.

Right I'm back.

Embarrassing? Sorry not quite with you.
An organisation now with over 12,000 members.
I got back this afternoon to find the world's press camped outside my front door eager for news of FoRM.
In some quarters FoRM is now just known as "the great one".

I notice in my absence you have been too busy chatting up the ladies (careful or bewareofRhodents will be back) to explained your connection with a certain Greek island, before I have to report you to Ian for trading under false pretences.

Rusty (my dog) wanted to go one step further. He obviously wasnt happy with just being a foRM member as it seems he has joined this site (see new members at the bottom of page).

I just hope he don't post anything naughty as I dont want him reported to Ian grin

By the way the T shirt you sent him MB is a little on the large size. He needs a terrier size shirt rather than the Rottweiler size. Will you exchange it or should I buy a larger dog??

affig

Paula - I'm surprised you are humouring Manorborn and going along with his silly game, this FoRM nonsense is really childish and as I said it's simply a conspiracy to deflect attention away from Potters Bar Town.

Originally Posted By: Paula
do you want to play Scrabble??? grin

Definitely, I'll PM you in a minute!

Don't let him spell like he does on here!

Horace - Do you honestly think we'll be playing scrabble!

Cantos - Really, would you mind filling me in, preferably by PM.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Rusty (my dog) wanted to go one step further. He obviously wasnt happy with just being a foRM member as it seems he has joined this site (see new members at the bottom of page).
I just hope he don't post anything naughty as I dont want him reported to Ian grin
By the way the T shirt you sent him MB is a little on the large size. He needs a terrier size shirt rather than the Rottweiler size. Will you exchange it or should I buy a larger dog??
affig

Rusty was the former Dorking manager - wow I'm impressed.

Sorry Paula, not having met Rusty I didn't realise he was a terrier. I'll have a T (terrier) size shirt sent out straight away (he can keep the rottweiller one for one of his friends).
We have just taken delivery of a new line in the merchandise range. FoRM toy bones, I'll send the first one to Rusty (I'm sure he'll enjoy burying a bone with a pic of Rhodes on).

More good news folks, membership has passed the 20,000 mark this morning. FoRM is going great guns despite Rhodes Mugabe / Amin style attempts to stop it.

Manorborn - Just answer a simple question, namely why you insist on persisting with this silliness, what's the point.