Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
he's the one who dictated to us to such a degree that we weren't allowed to enter cup competitions including the FA Vase which set us back light years.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The terms of the groundshare agreement were there in black and white. If Kentish Town didn't like it, they didn't have to sign it.

He also determined when the bar would open which was usually at 2.55 and 7.40 for night games.

Bullshit! Do try and get your facts straight before posting.

Potters Bar Town - Well I have it on good authority, and from the horses mouth, that those were the times the bar usually opened, if at all, and when we initially told you that we wanted to enter the FA Vase you blew a gasket and said 'over your dead body'. When you were forced to concede that the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy was obligatory you stated that 'you had better be drawn away' and when we weren't you made life impossible for us and the fixture had to be moved on three or four occasions before it was finally played.

I'm not disputing the times that the bar opened, just that the opening times were determined by me. The bar opens equally late for our own reserve and youth fixtures. Had the hollow promise of "filling our bar every home game" had any truth about it, then it may have been worth the club's time in opening the bar for longer hours but it was hardly worth it for attendances that frequently struggled to make double figures.

As for your comments regarding the FA Vase and the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy, you are absolutely correct (for once) but it isn't anything I've ever lost any sleep over.

Thanks, I rest my case then.

Just to bring this thread back on topic...

MB100, my FoRM Membership Card arrived today (bloody special delivery, had to trudge all the way down to the sorting office to sign for it!). I certainly wasn't expecting a platinum card, or membership number 0001. A great honour indeed!

It's strange that the Potters Bar Town Chairman was all for us participating in the Vase and was cool about us playing in the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy, it shows who rules the roost at Parkfield, sorry ruled the roost.

It's strange that the Potters Bar Town Chairman was all for us participating in the Vase and was cool about us playing in the Herts Senior Centenary Trophy, it shows who rules the roost at Parkfield, sorry ruled the roost.

I thought you'd rested your case?

Paula - Are you that way inclined then, actually it could be someone that you know and who you have already snogged, think about it!

Originally Posted By: Paula
Never knock it till ya tried it wink

Have you tried it then.

I'm certainly happy to join the queue, I appreciate that I had my chance and blew it when you were on a plate.