Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Rumour is Tony Blair is resigning his leadership today to work for FoRM!!

Other rumour I have heard is that 'The Stig' from TopGear is to be the press liason officer...

Originally Posted By: Horace
FoRM is the best thing since sliced bread - I'll bet it's all over the world's press like a rash! My two nurse friends tell me that it is big in Riga!

Is Riga another nurse that might be joining us Horace? wink

Originally Posted By: County Hall Rangers
Rumour is Tony Blair is resigning his leadership today to work for FoRM!!

Other rumour I have heard is that 'The Stig' from TopGear is to be the press liason officer...

Ahh CHR you have stolen my thunder. Yes indeed Mr B has resigned to spend more time working to promote the good name of FoRM (only in western Europe with his track record we're keeping him away from the Mid East).

As these official secrets are apparently being leaked (my people suspect someone working within the goverment offices), I will also say that I have it on good authority that a member of the Royal Family is keen to join.
This will be excellent news as they will be bringing 2 dozen corgis with them thereby restoring the dog cat balance.

Folks,

I have some unbelievable breaking news

CLEMENT TEMILE has joined FoRM.

Even with an ex PM (still warm) and potential Royalty within our ranks, Clement joining is a landmark occurence and will reverberate around the world. Nigeria has already declared Monday 21st May as a national holiday to celebrate with most of North Africa expected to follow suit in the near future.

This makes my plans to hire Wembley Stadium for the AGM pale into insignificance.

FoRM is the best thing since sliced bread - I'll bet it's all over the world's press like a rash! My two nurse friends tell me that it is big in Riga!

I think he misunderstood the eastern Europen accent CHR, what they were saying to him was it is getting biga n biga???

I think he misunderstood the eastern Europen accent CHR, what they were saying to him was it is getting biga n biga???

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
MB100, we appear to have made some big signings in FoRM today. It seems as though all our Christmasses have come at once!

Then I'm surprised that a certain Mrs Christine B White hasn't signed up.

MB100, we appear to have made some big signings in FoRM today. It seems as though all our Christmasses have come at once!

Potters Bar Town - What do you think you are doing, you're not supposed to be posting on this Forum or at least not under the Potters Bar Town name, you said you were severing ties with the Club after your Cup Final last night.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Potters Bar Town - What do you think you are doing, you're not supposed to be posting on this Forum or at least not under the Potters Bar Town name, you said you were severing ties with the Club after your Cup Final last night.

Allow me to clarify a couple of things.
1. PBT said in answer to one of YOUR posts somewhere on here yesterday (and I can't be bothered to trawl through to find it), that he still had official business to attend to and therefore had NOT yet stepped down.
2. Secondly, and more importantly, PBT is an honourary member of FoRM, an organisation that now has in excess of 2,000 members. As you are no doubt aware that within the legislation set down by the Geneva Internet Mandate (2007) this entiltles him and all the other members (should they wish) to post on this forum.

As for your membership, there appears to still be a bit of a delay for which I can only apologise.

If you cause any more trouble I will have to report you to Ian for trading under the name of an Island that I have on good authority you have no connection with.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Well I have it on good authority that the people of Ghana are interested grin

Oh by the way is it OK to take my FoRM flag to Wembley on Saturday and Sunday?? I can take it to the England v Brazil game on 1st June too. Look out for me smile

That would be excelent Paula
We were actually considering producing FoRM mugs today - flags are even better. I've gone all misty eyed at the thought of 70,000+ FoRM flags being waved at Wembley.

We have today recieved applications to be processed for the majority of the Man Utd & Chelsea squads as apparently it was a hot topic in the players lounge last night.

I also received a cryptic text message "me best mate Clem says I should join FoRM please - Roy". Not sure what that's all about.

Originally Posted By: SteveR
Is it to late to join?

Not at all SteveR - welcome aboard.

Rhodes will dispute the fact that you have joined and will want clarification from the Hendon secretary which he will then naturally disbelieve