Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
By the way I'm assuming CotN is associated with Cockfosters, in which case we at the Manor welcome you back to the Premier division (nice people to do business with), despite what a certain sourpuss thinks the league will do.

Manorborn - It isn't cut and dried yet. Anyway I thought CockotheNorth was a Brimsdown Rovers fan.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
By the way I'm assuming CotN is associated with Cockfosters, in which case we at the Manor welcome you back to the Premier division (nice people to do business with), despite what a certain sourpuss thinks the league will do.

Manorborn - It isn't cut and dried yet. Anyway I thought CockotheNorth was a Brimsdown Rovers fan.

The clue is in the "C0ck" bit of his nickname, Rhodes. But then, it's irony, and we all know you don't do that!

I'm sure in a previous post he said he was a Brimsdown fan, I remember asking him why he had a picture of the Tyne Bridge on his avatar and I think he's a Geordie like Manic.

Neither are you or 22,999 plus others!

Ah ha you now agree there are members (it's actually 26,000+ now)

Hiya folks.

I'm back after a week or so away from the forum.

Glad to hear that FoRM is going from strength to strength as one of the earlier applicants together with Bruce the dog and Daisy & Smudge the cats who also send their best to everyone!

ATB

TBag

Why? Are you planning to activate your high profile lawyers to launch an appeal against them being promoted? Sourpuss.

FoRM membership 31,000+ and rising.

My father rang from Poland yesterday to confirm that my Uncle Edward is delighted to act as the FoRM representative in Poland and Eastern Europe. Edward of course has visited the home of FoRM and is overjoyed to be offered this exciting role.

I see this thread has had some 4,330 views in a short space of time and stretches to 21 pages and I have to say that I'm absolutely amazed by that. I gave Forum members a lot more credit than to be taken in by this nonsense as what is the point of it all at the end of the day, all you've succeeded in doing is play into Football Man's hands, who is still posting on here under false pretences, and deflected attention away from him.

I see this thread has had some 4,330 views in a short space of time and stretches to 21 pages and I have to say that I'm absolutely amazed by that. I gave Forum members a lot more credit than to be taken in by this nonsense as what is the point of it all at the end of the day, all you've succeeded in doing is play into Football Man's hands, who is still posting on here under false pretences, and deflected attention away from him.

1. It's 11 pages (possibly 12 now).
2. No one has been "taken in". (well maybe one person).
3. Football Man is NOT posting under false pretences (although you maybe).

I have to agree with you on one point though. I too am amazed at how popular FoRM has become in such a short space of time.

As indeed it should.

I'm just a shade concerned that I should have added an extra 0 in the number. There is huge interest in China at the moment. It would appear that Uncle Edward (our East European representitive) has contacts out there.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
You're just jealous that you're not the centre of attention for a change

HTFCew - Not at all, I think a number of members are getting irritated by this meaningless thread, take Cockothenorth's post for example, that very much summed it up.

HTFCew - Not at all, I think a number of members are getting irritated by this meaningless thread, take Cockothenorth's post for example, that very much summed it up.

I only count one member.. you don't count!

HTFCew - Not at all, I think a number of members are getting irritated by this meaningless thread,

No-one is forcing you to read it. The fact that you have posted on here several times means it must interest you.