Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

South Midlands League AGM

Originally Posted By: Football Man
This forum may be a lot quiter without you around, but the banter would be better and the conversations would be more intelligent.

Well that's not what a number of people said when I disappeared from view for that week when Kentish Town City Farm benefitted financially to the tune of some £80, even 3praise was twiddling his thumbs and was like a little boy lost. Like I said the shareholders in Swan matches will be drooling over their keyboards at the prospect of another Charity event.

• 10 months later...

Does anybody know the date for our AGM, another's Forum doesn't appear to have it down but presumably it's June 14th:

http://www.tonykempster.co.uk/agm_dates.htm

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP RESURRECTING OLD BLOODY THREADS, YOU TIT!

Horace - It's the appropriate thread for the AGM, I only want to know the date that's all so a new thread would be pointless.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - It's the appropriate thread for the AGM, I only want to know the date that's all so a new thread would be pointless.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one Rhodes - It infuriates me when you revive a thread in this way. This one isn't the best example though. Usually it appears that there's a development that turns out not to be the case, just you being a filing clerk. And, no, I can't confirm the AGM date, although the one you suggest is probably correct. Why would you be interested, anyway?

Well interestingly enough I may be in attendance, that's all I'm prepared to say for now!

It would be an interesting scenario if the Kentish Town programme were to win the Division 1 award again wouldn't it, if I am there I wonder who would go up to collect it.

Football Man - How would you explain that the quote won quote of the month then, obviously it was taken with a pinch of salt by everybody other than the Oxhey Jets faithful, who I have since apologised to, and you who delighted in blowing it up out of all proportion.

• 4 weeks later...

So who will be attending the AGM tomorrow then from our respective Club's and more importantly who will win the programme awards.

No, well I didn't go last year and as a result didn't pick up the programme of the year gong, I gather your biggest allie Willo the Cat will be attending tomorrow