Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

website update

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: dagger04
New pen pics have just been sent out, (to Sid and Bionic for checking) and will hopefully appear on the web site soon.

When they do appear, if there are any (sensible) additions or amendments, please contact me via PM.

Excellent info as usual Dagsy! New biographies uploaded. We need one for Amos frown

We have included Ryan Lee but I am not sure he is still with us. Humble apologies if he is. laugh

Just a small point about the new website. It has been structured to be best viewed using a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. Many of the larger monitors use this rez by default. If you still use 800 x 600 when you go on to the site you will see the scrolling news column is quite close to the bottom of the screen. if, when you visit the site you turn the wheel of your mouse towards you it will automatically scroll the screen up.

I know its a bit fiddly but I do it now without thinking and I hope everyone else will find it just as easy.

Just to let everyone know that I have now completed the player profile updates and hopefully they will now be on the new web site.

If anyone has anything to add or amend, please contact me direct by PM.

If anyone from the players' previous club has stats relating to that club, please contact me direct.

I am still missing one line up and several sub appearances from 03/04 - surely someone out there has team sheets or marked programmes - if so, please get in touch - the completely missing line up is the one at Kingstonian at the end of the season. I know Andy Douglas played, because he scored, but I don't know who else played, but somebody must have played.