Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Thefan - These aren't accusations, either 'Sugar' collected the signed shirt and ball and kept it quiet or he didn't collect them at all, both are equally heinous crimes for which he will need to explain himself once we receive confirmation from Gary Broadhurst.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Thefan - These aren't accusations, either 'Sugar' collected the signed shirt and ball and kept it quiet or he didn't collect them at all, both are equally heinous crimes for which he will need to explain himself once we receive confirmation from Gary Broadhurst.

I bet Mr Broadhurst doesn't get back to you! We have big connections with Spurs - I reckon we got those items because no-one collected them!

Horace - Well if 'Sugar' didn't collect them then he is guilty as charged, if I don't hear from Gary by Close of Business this evening I will send him another e-mail.

I bet he's got your email address in his "spam" list already!

p.s. If you got the letter, how did Aki know about the items?

Because I copied him in on the e-mail and he said he would go down to the Spurs Commercial office himself to collect them, I also sent him an e-mail over a month later containing the following as I always suspected that he hadn't bothered:

On 19/6/06 18:36, "Rhodes, Cliff Mr" wrote:

I am still not convinced you have collected their signed shirt and ball.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I wonder if Gary Broadhurst realises the serious nature of his position...I mean, by writing just one sentence in an e-mail to Rhodes, it looks as though the FA, the Police and Interpol will clamp down on Mr Sugar and force him into some sort of village green stocks situation....if not the small claims court.

duck

GARY !...Think carefully about your next act !!! bigshock

Greg Dyke - He may not realise it however he will be doing the right and just thing, village green stocks don't even begin to describe 'Sugar's' fate when finally 'convicted' of his 'heinous crime'. I do suspect however that Gary's silence is down to 'Sugar' intercepting him because he knows what is at stake, I was perhaps a little naive in divulging that Gary is now working at the Football Foundation and I'm perhaps too open and transparent for my own good at times.

I can't do that I'm afraid

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

I mean, by writing just one sentence in an e-mail to Rhodes, it looks as though the FA, the Police and Interpol will clamp down on Mr Sugar and force him into some sort of village green stocks situation

top American rockers Interpol are involved, I'm impressed (great third album just out). Are the Strokes and the Killers also on the case. Will any more rock bands join in this.

Obviously much to 'Sugar's relief I still haven't heard from Gary Broadhurst but I have e-mailed him again, I actually didn't get a read receipt to my original e-mail and only got his out of office reply so perhaps he went to Egypt or India for his holiday and has Delhi belly.

He probably wouldn't have got Delhi belly if he had gone to Egypt. Cairo craps or something like that perhaps?

Bored rigid right now. The missus is watching Holby City and I am just not prepared to share a sofa with her watching that pile of poo!

Wader - You seem under the thumb, why don't you put your foot down, grab the remote control and put the Greyhound racing on, it's on Sky Sports 1.

I have to say I'm surprised, it's the best £40 a month money can buy.