Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

No but see my reminder e-mail below, hopefully it won't be long now:

Sent: 11 July 2007 13:20

To: 'gary.broadhurst

Cc: 'Birtug Kazim'

Subject: Signed Ball and Shirt

Dear Gary

I’m just checking to see whether you received my e-mail, I did run the query by Kaz initially but he couldn’t help so sincere apologies for having to bother you over it now you have moved on to pastures new.

Regards

Cliff Rhodes

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Lato - is there any truth in the rumour surrounding the departure of Ruislip manors Manager?

not heard that one 3praise. Despite what rhodes cares to tell the world I am very much just a supporter these days. I'll turn up on August 11th possibly but if not definitely the FA Cup the following week and take it from there.

Lato - You must have heard something on the grapevine or the Grosvenor Vale jungle drums, surely you only need to make a phone call.

LATO - i heard it on very good authority this was the case, i was just wondering how that would affect pre-season? and what effect it might have on players - if he was to go would they go with him?

3praise - You may just want to text 'Sugar' to the fact that Gary has read my e-mail so all should be revealed later today:

Sent: 12 July 2007 10:30

To: Rhodes, Cliff Mr

Subject: Read: Signed Ball and Shirt

Your message

To Gary.Broadhurst

was read on 12/07/2007 10:30.

Rhodes have you been checking haringey's website - i think you should as the mainheadline will make you think all your christmasses have come at once!! will you be coming?? it says there will be loads of old greats there!!

3praise - I am absolutley mortified at the thought of 'Sugar' going down to the Spurs ground to pick up the signed ball and shirt and then keeping it 'royal secret' in a hope that it would all be forgotten. Can you please confirm this was the case before I decide on what action to take:

Sent: 12 July 2007 10:36

To: Rhodes, Cliff Mr

Subject: RE: Signed Ball and Shirt

Good morning Cliff

I hope you are well...

Apologies for getting back to you late on this one.

As far as I can remember, after a conversation with you, it was decided that someone (I think it was the Chairman) was going to collect the items, and a package was left at our main reception for someone from the Haringey Borough to collect. This package included a signed first team shirt and signed football.

If the package had not been collected, reception would have notified me, so therefore I assume that the package was collected.

Sorry to be a bit vague, but as you can appreciate, a lot has happened since May 2006!

If I can be of any more help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Gary

Gary Broadhurst

KICKZ Project Manager

The Football Foundation

Nothing conclusive then? After all that fuss and nonsense, and your constant hassling of some poor bloke who doesn't even work at Spurs anymore, it still comes down to you having to ask 3praise to find out from Mr. Achillea what happened. And should they decide not to tell you anything, and I see no reason why they should, you will still be none the wiser.

You have kicked up a whole load of hyperbole over such triviality and you are exactly where you were before you started. Absolutely pathetic!

I am very disappointed.....this is like the Michael Jackson trial and the OJ Simpson trial and the Hutton enquiry all rolled into one.....conclusion-inconclusive

All we know is that someone collected this signed ball and shirt.

It could have been Rhodes for all we know bigshock

Football Man - What on earth are you talking about, of course it is conclusive, infact you couldn't have anything more conclusive if it jumped up and bit you. Anyway 3praise's silence is evidence enough of 'Sugar's guilt of the heinous crime, you were wrong to come on in your hobnail boots giving your, way off the mark, opinion before 'Sugar's' poodle had a chance to although I feel the matter should be answered by the monkey and not the organ grinder on this occasion for only his fifth post considering its importance.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I feel the matter should be answered by the monkey and not the organ grinder on this occasion for only his fifth post considering its importance.

In a very confusing post, I find this the most confusing part of all. Mr. Achillea is the one that would only be making his fifth post yet, in your analogy, you would rather hear from 3praise (as the monkey) rather than the Haringey Chairman (as the organ grinder). Another classic piece of clip Rods self-contradiction, methinks.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
We still dont know who collected the items, or where they went to

Greg Dyke - I am amazed by your post, Gary Broadhurst states clearly that the items were collected by 'Sugar' so obviously they currently have pride of place in his snooker room at home. I am just waiting for confirmation from 3praise as 'Sugar's' spokesman despite Football Man trying his best to confuse the issue.

The Pagester - Thanks for your kind support, nobody else would go to such lengths to see justice done, I tracked Gary down like a bloodhound, no doubt much to 'Sugar's' disgust and he is now in big trouble. It may even become a police matter as the Borough Commander in Haringey is a big Tottenham fan and he won't like the sound of it at all when I bring it to his attention at the next meeting of the Haringey Community and Police Consultative Group of which I'm on the Committee.