Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
3praise - I am absolutley mortified at the thought of 'Sugar' going down to the Spurs ground to pick up the signed ball and shirt and then keeping it 'royal secret' in a hope that it would all be forgotten. Can you please confirm this was the case before I decide on what action to take:

Sent: 12 July 2007 10:36
To: Rhodes, Cliff Mr
Subject: RE: Signed Ball and Shirt

Good morning Cliff

I hope you are well...

Apologies for getting back to you late on this one.

As far as I can remember, after a conversation with you, it was decided that someone (I think it was the Chairman) was going to collect the items, and a package was left at our main reception for someone from the Haringey Borough to collect. This package included a signed first team shirt and signed football.

If the package had not been collected, reception would have notified me, so therefore I assume that the package was collected.

Sorry to be a bit vague, but as you can appreciate, a lot has happened since May 2006!

If I can be of any more help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Gary

Gary Broadhurst
KICKZ Project Manager
The Football Foundation

at which point in the above e mail does this poor man who you have haranged about something that happened fourteen months ago and he has probably forgotten does 'he clearly state' that Aki Achillea collected the said items.

Please a simple answer to my simple question rhodes.

Originally Posted By: Lato
after a conversation with you, it was decided that someone (I think it was the Chairman) was going to collect the items

Lato - This is where Gary clearly states it was the Chairman, namely 'Sugar' who collected the items but why don't we just wait to see what 3praise says unless 'Sugar' wants to come on to explain his actions personally.

so in your opinion the words "I think it was the chairman" are definitive and irreversable proof that Aki Achillea collected the articles.

Seeing how only 'Sugar' and me knew that the said items were at Tottenham's Community office awaiting collection, and as I certainly didn't collect them, then I would say it was very much definitive and irreversable proof, or do you see it differently.

TheSpursFan - You are spot on as usual and 'Sugar' will soon have a ball and chain around his ankle, I wasn't far wrong was I about the way he operates but what got me was that his poodle 3praise tried to put the blame at my door in an earlier post without realising I would go to such lengths to get to the truth, I thought he knew me better.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
im sure it will be - as soon as you finish writing it!

Football Man - I think 3praise's silence since his silly post (above) at 12.41 this afternoon speaks volumes don't you.

TheSpursFan - I don't want to say too much incase he writes one of his silly letters to the SSML again but if I told you just a handful of the things I had to endure when I was at Haringey, whilst spending 24/7 on trying to progress the Club, you would smell a rat and agree wholeheartedly that something wasn't quite right, 3praise knows full well that something sinister is going on but is either in bed with 'Sugar' or too scared to spill the beans.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: 3praise
im sure it will be - as soon as you finish writing it!

Football Man - I think 3praise's silence since his silly post (above) at 12.41 this afternoon speaks volumes don't you.

Then again, perhaps he hasn't been online? It happens, you know. We don't all live our lives on the internet as you seem to do.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
We don't all live our lives on the internet as you seem to do.

I don't live my life on the internet, I'm just never a million miles away from a computer that's all.

Lets look at the facts here Sherlock Holmes Style !

The statement does not even say the the items were indeed collected only that if they werent reception would have informed him, Maybe sombody at recection forgot to inform him.

He THINKS it was the Chairman, would he even know who the Chairman was if he walked upto him and punched him on the nose??

If it means that much go down to the Lane with the old bill and demand CCTV footage of when the ball/shirt were collected and whilst your down there check the boot of the receptionists car as she is in the frame as well.

If your not going to take it any further just take your bitter and twisted mind elseware and leave the mans integrety alone, for all you pertray him to be i'm sure he is not a thief

The Pagester - It would seem that way and I'm very disappointed by his post. Firstly I'm not suggesting that 'Sugar' is a common thief however if he did go down to the Spurs ground to collect the signed shirt and ball without declaring that he had done so then he is guilty as charged as they were intended for auction to raise much needed funds for the Club following the fire. If, as The Fan suggests, he did not collect them at all then that is a far more serious 'crime'. It's interesting that 3praise hasn't come on to defend his lord and master since Gary got back to me yesterday.

The Pagester - I couldn't agree with you more, justice must be done at the end of the day no matter what, 'Sugar' of all people will appreciate that as he is a Legal Solicitor.