Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Originally Posted By: Football Man
No need for a poll

I rest my case, that's because you know perfectly well that you'll lose. Anyway like I said we'll see what Ian has to say when he gets back from Bratislava.

football man you seem to be the only one pressing for the rhodes switch off.

you clearly have a vision of the future forum shining brightly without him.

is this based on past history? was there a golden period pre rhodes?

you are good enough to do a quote of the month, can you pull out some of the "interesting chat and good banter" you have been involved in and enjoyed?

since rhodes joined what percentage of your posts would you say had nothing to do with rhodes?

you are welcome to do as you wish of course but pushing for rhodes to leave looks like a case of cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
since rhodes joined what percentage of your posts would you say had nothing to do with rhodes?

The SpursFan - That's as near to a perfect post as you will get, in a David Coleman '1-0' sense, and thanks for your continued support, we will await Football Man's reply with interest. I'd say the answer to your question above is about 1% if that which is why I'm surprised Football Man is so hell bent on seeing me disappear on Monday evening as presumably he will never be on here. That is simply making him out to be plain selfish and you're right that he is probably just cutting off his nose to spite his face, you can now at least see first hand what he is really like.

Football Man - I think everyone is getting fed up to the back teeth with you now coming on with this 6pm deadline on Monday chesnut, Ian hasn't even seen my PM as yet. Why can't you just come on and tell us which game you went to today, this is a football forum.

Any negative comments in response

Only that you sold your soul to the devil again no doubt paying £45 for the privilege.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Football Man - I think everyone is getting fed up to the back teeth with you now coming on with this 6pm deadline on Monday chesnut, Ian hasn't even seen my PM as yet. Why can't you just come on and tell us which game you went to today, this is a football forum.

im not!! roll on monday brwn_md_wht

Originally Posted By: Wader
When the databse is back up and running then the two threads will be retrieved from the graveyard, merged, locked and put back on here. I have no idea when that will be back up and running, otherwise I would have done it this morning.

yes well... if you spent less time fckn around in lap dancing clubs and more time looking after this forum then all these problems wouldn't occur... diabolo

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Wader
When the databse is back up and running then the two threads will be retrieved from the graveyard, merged, locked and put back on here. I have no idea when that will be back up and running, otherwise I would have done it this morning.

yes well... if you spent less time fckn around in lap dancing clubs and more time looking after this forum then all these problems wouldn't occur... diabolo

be fair uncs...he does well for his age brwn_md_wht

Originally Posted By: hordes
im not!! roll on monday brwn_md_wht

Like I said why don't we have a poll that closes at 6.00pm on Monday and if more members vote for me to walk away then I gladly will, that way we won't need to wait for Ian's return from Slovakia

Any negative comments in response

Only that you sold your soul to the devil again no doubt paying £45 for the privilege.

There you go, you see. Don't bother asking again because you'll only be told to fck off. Now, go and have a lie down. Your brain must be hurting thinking of what you are going to do when you leave this site in just under 45 hours time.

Quote:
no doubt paying £45 for the privilege

Football Man - I note that you don't deny paying £45 for your ticket at Stamford Bridge today, if it wasn't £45 how much was it

Hordes - What's that post supposed to signify

Football Man - I note that you don't deny paying £45 for your ticket at Stamford Bridge today, if it wasn't £45 how much was it

Football Man - I note that you haven't answered the above question as yet however aside from that if you made more of an effort to get along then I could have got a free ticket for you from either Chris Ramsey or Gary Broadhurst at Spurs who are very good friends of mine. Bear this in mind for the future if you like, the ball is in your court.