Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Couldn't find a smiley of Plato, so that was supposed to be Confucius! chestram2

Originally Posted By: Bitch
You'll have me smashing plates in a minute! It's all greek to me grin

Don't start me off!

Bitch - I tried it once but it didn't really work out, it's a lovely Country with friendly people but Brondby, FC Copenhagen and Aalborg aren't very good!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
with moderators on board here now I see no reason either for you to go or for you to be driven out...
laugh

Many thanks, I rest my case.
Sadly Football Man has an enormous chip on his shoulder about Kentish Town and I suspect that's why he wants to see the back of me however he won't argue against your decision as he lives in fear of you from your run in over the dressing room break in episode at Bridge Avenue when you caught him out good and proper with his trousers around his ankles. Thanks for your support.

But UU hasn't made a "decision", has he? Not sure why you keep trying to drag up the dressing room break-in at Hornchurch. You may not have noticed but, unlike you, both UU and myself are perfectly cabale of leaving things in the past and moving on.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Rhodesy, i'm glad good sense has prevailed bisou

Football Man, you've pushed him and pushed him....go on....admit it...You love it grin

He wrote to Ian threatening to leave the forum if certain conditions weren't met. Nobody "pushed" him into doing that. Nothing wrong with "pushing" him to keep to his word, is there? grin

Originally Posted By: Wader
I can only speak for myself, but I would personally not want to see you leave this forum. You know a lot about this league (more than I do) and I believe that you have an enormous contribution to make to this facility that could be valid .... if only you could tone down the daft sniping at other members.
And here I rest my own case. It really is up to you Cecil.
Members have had a say on what they think about the haringey threads, some comments have struck a chord. You Cec have unfortunately not attempted to make a case for 3 seperate Haringey threads. It is difficult to try and run a fair and just route without the evidence.

Wader - I see that your meeting over ran by some six hours. Thanks for this post, you're actually a very nice guy aren't you and you're trying to be accommodating unlike Football Man who is clearly hell bent on getting rid of me by hook or by crook, do you know why he is being like that. I don't purposely go out of my way to snipe at other members, you must admit that I take my fair share of flack from the likes of Football Man, Lato, Horace and Jonno and am only defending myself as anyone would. As for the three Haringey threads, if you are able to resurrect the two you deleted and simply close them down, as was suggested, that will be fine, as TheSpursFan said there is a lot of historic stuff on them and to lose all of that would be a shame.

I can only speak for myself, but I would personally not want to see you leave this forum. You know a lot about this league (more than I do) and I believe that you have an enormous contribution to make to this facility that could be valid .... if only you could tone down the daft sniping at other members.

You have a valid opinion, Wader. Unfortunately, it is much more than "daft sniping". You only need to ask Hertford supporter Manic, whose marriage fell apart due, in the main, to comments that clip Rods made on this forum. He is one of many regular contributors who have been lost to this forum for many months purely because of the tripe that eminates from the tea boy at the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Sorry, but this forum would be a much, much better place without him. I would rather there were 20 posts a week of interesting chat and good banter, rather than 200 posts of utter rubbish and nonsense from the clipmeister. Even running a monthly poll of his embarrassing statements hasn't quietened him down. The man has no scruples whatsoever.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
You only need to ask Hertford supporter Manic, whose marriage fell apart due, in the main, to comments that clip Rods made on this forum

That is absolute nonsense, everyone knows that Manics was on a wind up and I bet he's lying in bed with his good lady right now with his two daughters tucked up in bed in the next room.

Originally Posted By: Special1
Rhodes I too keep a scrapbook

You're actually very dedicated to your team aren't you, perhaps I've under estimated and ridiculed you unfairly

And here I rest my own case. It really is up to you Cecil.
Members have had a say on what they think about the haringey threads, some comments have struck a chord. You Cec have unfortunately not attempted to make a case for 3 seperate Haringey threads. It is difficult to try and run a fair and just route without the evidence.

Wader - I see that your meeting over ran by some six hours. Thanks for this post, you're actually a very nice guy aren't you and you're trying to be accommodating

Look out, folks! He's trying the nice guy approach now. And to think I've been accused of desperation of late! He must feel this is the deepest hole he's ever put himself in, which is saying something!

Football Man - You are trying every trick in the book to make me leave the Forum on Monday at 18.00, you will be on your knees begging next however it's strange isn't it that you are the only one who is desperate to see me go. Why don't you do one of your famous polls and if the vote by, 18.00 on Monday, is for me to leave then I happily will, put your money where your mouth is.