Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hmmmmmmm.....last

Teflon

night against Guildford we lost 4-nil.

Sub standard performance from us, thought we gave them too much space for the 1st goal, good run on right wing cut inside and layed it off, not one decent challenge went in, 2nd was a route one ball missed by the defender and 3rd again too much space 20 yards out, go on pick your spot (good finish).

Guildford to their credit were quick and strong in the tackle which we never matched and played some half decent football, did not think they where 4 goals better but took their chances well. Pacey young lad up front (chairmans son) will cause teams problems this year. We had missed a couple of good chances before they scored but I'm sure that will come right eventually.

Hopefully thats the poor performance out of the way, maybe too many thinking about the FA Cup on Saturday.

I imagine Guildford must have completely re-structured their team, then !

Hi all,yes great result fo Horley last night it was a great game,we totally outplayed Raynes Park as i would hope they would agree,it was a great football performance in such awful weather conditions,well worth the admission fee.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
i wonder if Horley have a weighty tome of a programme.....

What make you ask that, SF ?

I am delighted that you still care to mention me after so long JR. You must really get a life!

I am pleased though that hopefully the situation with the lease should be sorted very soon ( those Crystal balls keep telling me all sort of things ).

Though I can’t see why anyone would want to get involved at the club. I was down for a game and nothing has changed and the pitch is shocking.

Never heard a Men’s team being sponsored by a kids company, though beggars can't be choosers

Sorry I have not been in touch as I have moved back to Sussex and am involved with a team again down hear. Not had much time to look at the Crystal balls.

Most men in a mens team start playing the fabulous game as kids, so why not a kids book company ?