Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hanlon Sacked

Laz

Is Phillips currently at Grays?

Knew he worked for them in some capacity.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
He did that Book, TV show and Edinboro Fringe show.....finding lots of other John Gormans

I think you are mistaken. John Gorman was on Tiswas. It wouldn't be the other John Gorman would it?
Steve

I assume we are talking of the John Gorman, the former Wycombe and Swindon manager and also involved with the England national side when Glenn Hoddle was coach?

Would be quite a coup if it was him.

I assume he was with Hampton last season too?

If so then, having won the league, he has had some success and would look to be a good choice. However, Hampton don't seem to have upset a few teams last season with their tactics: cheating, etc. I'm not sure that's right for City.

Dev's has a proven track record at steps 3 and 4. Hampton have done well so far this season and I understand that he is a little concerned about recent events at the Beveree. I think The Saints could do a lot worse.

Other options might include: Drax at Maidenhead, Gordon Bartlett at Wealdstone, Steve Cordery at Staines, Brain Statham at Heybridge, Dave Howell at Harrow, Lee Paterson at East Thurrock and Mark Butler at Ashford.

Anyway, the most important thing for The Saints at the moment however, is to look after and back your Chairman, without John you're struggling big time.

Is Dave Anderson, who used to be manager at Hendon and AFC Wimbledon, in employment at the moment?