Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reward of £5

Originally Posted By: SSML Guru
Originally Posted By: Gavin
Love the muppet pics and after all I am really BERT smile

BEWARE - Contains a scene of a sexual nature involving muppets

Lets try and keep it clean ladies and gentlemen! Very good though

I know you have pictures of me, or at least two that I know of (one taken at Hertford in 05/06, and one of me with the championship shield last season) however...there are none of Rhodes

Gavin - I'm not sure whether this press link will still work but there was one pic of me posted on here amongst the burning embers of the Haringey Borough stand in April last year:

http://www.muswellhilljournal24.co.uk/content/haringey/muswellhilljournal/newstj/story.aspx?brand=TWGJOnline&category=news&tBrand=mhjonline&tCategory=newstj&itemid=WeED05%20Apr%202006%2015%3A09%3A34%3A847

Did they ever catch anyone for the fire?

I like the fact that you cant really see you too clearly in the pic, so the mystique goes on re you smile

Have you got a 'tache' in that pic? cool leather jacket, I somehow expected you to be older, dont know why though.

No the six kids, and particularly my good lady, keep me young as she is eight years younger than me, as I've told Paula we're at it like rabbits every night!

Excellent, Rhodes why have you not made any comment re my posts about Kentish Town this afternoon? frown

I mentioned about the programme and the website and the match on Saturday, none of which got a reacton from you frown

Did you see the links to the flag and scarf? you seem to be avoiding the subject when I bring up Kentish Town, any reason why? I thoguht you would be happy to have another supporter for the club?

PLEASE answer this..

why have you not made any comment re my posts about Kentish Town this afternoon?

Gavin - I'll be getting back to you a bit later on all of that when I have more time, I have to say that I have always been really impressed by your dedication at Edgware in grabbing the bull by the horns and getting on with things such as the Website, Blog, scarves, programme and flag to name just a few initiatives. I was the same at Haringey but sadly everything I did was ridiculed by 'Sugar', once you're properly onboard we will get our heads together and really put the Club on the map, to be honest it all seems a bit too good to be true that you want to become involved.

Ahhhhhhhhhh now I understand, you think that I am joking and that I am not really interested in Kentish Town as I must be missing Edgware Town and my devotian is for them..WRONG!

They treated me like crap (well the main man did) and now I just want to get back to enjoying football no matter at what level and I also want to help another local club in whatever capacity I can, I am not too fussy.

I am REALLY looking forward to coming to the match on Saturday, I have never seen a football match at Copthall, seen Rugby league there many times in the 90's when London Crusaders played there and enjoyed that.

I dont mind that there is a running track around the pitch it will still by far be the best ground in the SSML Div 1 and I go as far to say the WHOLE league!

As you can tell I am already excited. I have told your manager Frank that I will be there on Saturday and he is looking forward to seeing me smile

Where do you 'hang out' before the match? is there a boardroom and is there any food /drinks cold or hot sold at the ground otherwise I will bring something as there are no shops around other then the swimming pool and golf club outside that sell food and drink.

What is Kentish Town's nickname? I think it should be the Sky Blues or the Super Blues or even just Blues, rather then boring 'Town'

Of cours the real nickame should be 'The Nomads'