Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reward of £5

To whoever posts the best picture of Gav and Rhodes together... real or fake allowed but I might double the reward for best real picture!

Eagles... 'we' have pictures of Gav but none of Rhodes!

Krooner... excellent stuff but I think we'll need to let this run for a couple of weeks! Deadline is 31st October.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Eagles... 'we' have pictures of Gav but none of Rhodes!

Krooner... excellent stuff but I think we'll need to let this run for a couple of weeks! Deadline is 31st October.

Made me laugh I must admit....I know you have pictures of me, or at least two that I know of (one taken at Hertford in 05/06, and one of me with the championship shield last season) however...there are none of Rhodes who seems to be avoiding my posts promoting Kentish Town on here today, maybe he is worried that I am going to blow his cover if I get to meet him on Saturday or mabye he is upset at being no longer the only pro Kenitsh Town poster on the net...not sure but I will find out and let you know.

Love the muppet pics and after all I am a big fan of BERT smile

How much do I get if I get a picture of me with Rhodes on Saturday or just a picture of Rhodes??? Now that will REALLY worry him LOL