Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wealdstone v AFCH Updates

Serious Sid

Originally Posted By: Serious Sid
Originally Posted By: Ian_W
BTW - if you still have issues - please disable the right hand column and let me know how it goes.

I got rid of the right hand column ages ago. laugh

Ok - let me know how it goes for you sid smile

The problem is I have to try and find out reasons.

How many posts do you display per page via your preferences at http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/editdisplay - I would recommend 20 topics per page and 20 replies per page.

When anything is pulled in from other sites it can slow any page down, as can the number of people online, your ISP and numerous other items.

I am trying to get the best solution for everyone, but it is not easy frown

Impressive result for Chelmo tonight. Noticed a post on their forum about Ricky Holmes getting more protection from referees against bad tackles. Crikey, do they think it's the Barclays' Premiership or something?!!!

Remember the slope at Northwood from when we've played there. Cemetary behind the goal also makes it a rather bleak place to watch football on a cold October night. Good thing it wasn't Halloween.

Just got back from this game.....i have nothing nice or good to say about it.

Ref was a complete w****r!! to put it politely

blatent hand ball, that was disallowed......**** sake ref must've been blind or watching some other game. He even sent colin off!

attitude from the home fans, well, not that nice any way.

Any way c'mon the Urchins, dont worry about tonight, we are better than them and plus we are still in the FA Cup!!! bounce yay

don't be angry annie......it was only one or two of them out of many decent ones......the guys around us were great fun and knew what had happened with the penalty incident...several apologised for the behaviour of the gobby drunken few as nett and I walked out with them...

I think you got the ref just about right tho'.... grin

Wealdstone have had a few idiots down the years. The majority of their fans are OK though.