Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THE LAST TABOO

lesbos

oscar wilde call it 'the love which dare not speak its name' and plato said 'it was the perfect union between two souls',any idea what this post is about yet?, thats right im referring to HOMOSEXUALITY,but why oh why you ask have i bought the subject up on a non league forum,oh for feck sake lets kid ourselves no longer the non league game is awash with sexual deviancy,i know of at least two sodomites within the current hornchurch squad so why oh why do we persist in such secrecy,its simple homophobia. dont get me wrong im not a mary anne myself although im quite partial to the occasion bout of mutual masturbation, no the fact is that pederasts are afraid that they will be discrimated against and suffer abuse from the terraces,look at the current romford squad it contains at least 6 rear gunners but not one of them is out of the closet, so next time a player is feigning a injury think before you call him a nancy boy because while such homophobic comments are made on the terraces is it surprising that non league players are reluctant to come out.

Lol cantos! From what i've read, the last thing you want to do is bend over in front of an ESL player!

As for being homophobic, so [****!!****] what, that's my choice smile

Yet another insightful piece of journalism by richard! You'll be snapped up by the TIMES really soon, I'm sure of it.

Originally Posted By: richard193
oscar wilde call it 'the love which dare not speak its name' and plato said 'it was the perfect union between two souls',any idea what this post is about yet?, thats right im referring to HOMOSEXUALITY,but why oh why you ask have i bought the subject up on a non league forum,oh for feck sake lets kid ourselves no longer the non league game is awash with sexual deviancy,i know of at least two sodomites within the current hornchurch squad so why oh why do we persist in such secrecy,its simple homophobia. dont get me wrong im not a mary anne myself although im quite partial to the occasion bout of mutual masturbation, no the fact is that pederasts are afraid that they will be discrimated against and suffer abuse from the terraces,look at the current romford squad it contains at least 6 rear gunners but not one of them is out of the closet, so next time a player is feigning a injury think before you call him a nancy boy because while such homophobic comments are made on the terraces is it surprising that non league players are reluctant to come out.

So you say we should not call a player feigning injury a nancy for fear of ostracising gay players and yet in your post you refer to "rear gunners" and "Mary Queens". Pot & kettle, methinks.

Originally Posted By: Nutchutney
Originally Posted By: richard193

So you say we should not call a player feigning injury a nancy for fear of ostracising gay players and yet in your post you refer to "rear gunners" and "Mary Queens". Pot & kettle, methinks.

doh