Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

sometimes you just feel it....

Uncle Urchin

Rob Green's penalty save was good. grin

It was outside the area anyway!!!! Wouldn't have mattered if Nobby Solano could head a ball!!!

What a sad thread. On a day when big hearts were needed and a performance full of the gusto that Harry always loved, it seems that we were simply not at the races. Team Bath are a nonsense of a team, for reasons that one day will be publicised, but we obviously had a chance to burst their bubble and get into the first and possibly second round of the competition.

From the games I've seen this season, it seems to me that of late we are resorting too often to long balls and it simply does not work, let alone entertain.

I got the news at 5.10 at the wedding last night and my heart sank. We are better than this and hopefully the game against the Angels will prove it.