Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Football Man

Football Man - I note you have changed your location from Chingford to Walthamstow, have you sold your flat now then.

You must be disappointed, is it in a poor state then or are you asking too much for it, greed doesn't often pay

Nearly there Rhodes (10,000 posts). Never before in the history of the internet has anyone written so much about so little! Got to go to the ground now, so congratulations in advance , as I know that you will top the 10,000 while I'm out!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Nearly there Rhodes (10,000 posts). Never before in the history of the internet has anyone written so much about so little!

grin

Can I nominate this as one of the quotes of the month for December???

Originally Posted By: Horace
so congratulations in advance

Horace - Thanks, at least you're bigger than Football Man who wouldn't dream of congratulating me.

Yes but 5000 posts since 27 June 2003 is chicken feed, that's four and a half years whereas I've made 10,000 in a year and a half which is surely worthy of a 'well done', 'nice one' or 'keep lining Ian's pockets'.

Football Man - This is something that might interest you, triple headers on Boxing Day. What are your current plans out of interest:

http://www.nlpl.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=58538;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=2487849

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but 5000 posts since 27 June 2003 is chicken feed, that's four and a half years whereas I've made 10,000 in a year and a half which is surely worthy of a 'well done', 'nice one' or 'keep lining Ian's pockets'.

and how many of these were replies to yourself?

Hardly any actually. All I was asking for from Football Man was a bit of recognition for helping to raise the SSML's profile Worldwide, why do you think the hierarchy laughed in 'Sugar's' face when he tried to stitch me up

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Hardly any actually. All I was asking for from Football Man was a bit of recognition for helping to raise the SSML's profile Worldwide, why do you think the hierarchy laughed in 'Sugar's' face when he tried to stitch me up

no its shameless self promotion by you again!!