Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

cheesey chips and strong irish tea....

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Brazil don,can you let me know the names of any decent pubs near the ground for saturday and ones that open at 11am!!!

Away fans often seem to be attracted to the exclusive 'Sir Robert Peel' establishment for (cough) chloe alternative entertainment....

It's just along the Kingston Road, a couple of minutes from the ground.

Can you tell me & the boys more please

Can only tell you what i hear of course grin

Something to do with shiny poles and young ladies apparently. A lot of away fans appear to like to include a visit as post match entertainment!

Originally Posted By: TRS
Can you tell me & the boys more please

Can only tell you what i hear of course grin

Something to do with shiny poles and young ladies apparently. A lot of away fans appear to like to include a visit as post match entertainment!

........ we only let TRS out of Dorking on special occasions, Unc. That's how he knows about the poles and the laps !

Is this the sort of thing that we should be doing before the big game, WELL IS IT? They're trying to weaken our resolve with the application of the fineries of the female dancing fraternity. If I have to stay in there for hours I will do, just to make sure we're not too distracted by such frivolities...now what was the address?