Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Banned from Ebbsfleet?

Ian,i have been banned fromn the Ebbsfleet forum for nothing.

I am fuming as usual mate.If they think i am stirring then they are wrong.I would like to know who has banned me as my last post was pretty inoffensive.

I don't want to see yet another club go to the wall.I care about football in this country and aired my opinions on a public forum.

Can you speak to the person who done this as i will be removing myself from non league football as a whole unless i get some positive feedback

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Ian,i have been banned fromn the Ebbsfleet forum for nothing.
I am fuming as usual mate.If they think i am stirring then they are wrong.I would like to know who has banned me as my last post was pretty inoffensive.
I don't want to see yet another club go to the wall.I care about football in this country and aired my opinions on a public forum.
Can you speak to the person who done this as i will be removing myself from non league football as a whole unless i get some positive feedback

stop teasing us bolt

LOL,i was a little bit drunk last night!

Shame really as non league fans seem to have less and less a say about football as time goes on.

I think this could well be the start of non league football going to the wayside but what do i know,i just turn up in the rain,shine,snow,wind and hail every week to support my local side

I probably did go over the top on the ebbsfleet forum last night but i am so incensed by the way that people who know absolutly sod all about football can suddenly come and take a club over and risking all the hard work and the passion that the true fans of ebbsfleet have given in getting their club where it is today.

Is Football league status really worth putting the club at risk like that.

What happens if the 20'000 members decide not to take up the option of another £35 a year next season and the club loses its true fans due to the fact that many may become dissillusioned by the recent events.

is there an ebbsfleet for dummies forum, I cant possibly read all that stuff.

or FAQ section? have you had time greg?

timing? ebbsfleet taken over, st pancras rail link starts

numbers , 20 000 (round number!) x 35 = 700 k buys 51 per cent (handy %)

conference club, rented ground, club valued at approx 1.5 mil is this about right?

sultanatanta start showing conference football myfc buy conference club

fansfocus has big meltdown last few weeks , all working well today with massive new input

coke can seen on pictures of lunar landing.

Where's Ebbsfleet?. Oh yes Gravesend & Northfleet. Bad news this takeover. I feel sorry for the true fans of the Fleet, the people who pay their hard earn dosh through the gate, how many of them will have a say it the running of THEIR club. How many will vote with their feet and stop going to Fleet games. How many of the new owners will support 'their' club or spend cosy warm Saturday afternoons in front of their fires watching the results come through via the telly rather than getting out there and supporting their club like real fans. VERY BAD NEWS THIS TAKEOVER. Fear it will all go pear shape

You haven't missed much UM. The MYletsfckupaFootballclub brigade, have their spin doctors firmly in place trying to brainwash everyone .I haven't seen a mod anywhere near the forum. I fully expect to see David Holden resign as Administrator! They have even got some fans(not in my fcking book they ain't) to join their little cult! I just wonder how many clubs, besides their denials, they will try to capture next!

I guess by the time I can afford to come back to England, there will be a Block of flats where I used to watch my team!

I'm off to empty a bottle of Brandy!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
You haven't missed much UM. The MYletsfckupaFootballclub brigade, have their spin doctors firmly in place trying to brainwash everyone .I haven't seen a mod anywhere near the forum. I fully expect to see David Holden resign as Administrator! They have even got some fans(not in my fcking book they ain't) to join their little cult! I just wonder how many clubs, besides their denials, they will try to capture next!

I guess by the time I can afford to come back to England, there will be a Block of flats where I used to watch my team!

Hi Mr American Fleet Fan!
Can I just ask who "MYletsfckupaFootballclub" are? Surely you don't mean MyFC do you? I've been reading the odd post you make and it seems to me that you don't come across as a particularly incredibly stupid person, but sometimes when people ridicule something in such a fashion it can be seen as a sign of fear perhaps? Can't imagine that being the case, please do oh so set me straight. bigcry

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

Don't worry - both Dave & myself as well as the mods have been working behind the scenes. I have been looking after the server to ensure that things stay stable for all, whilst the others have been locking and removing posts/threads that are not beneficial to anyone.

There is always a fine line between allowing free speech and controlling it enough for everyone to have their say.

We will not always get it right - but we do our best smile