Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The question that MyFc keeps avoiding

Mackster

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Originally Posted By: DixieDean
Hey, I've just been upgraded from an onlooker to a spectator. Do I get a biscuit?

I would say the only one you'll be getting in this weather is a soggy one...

...but that's disgusting.

....like when you over-dunk and it drops off in your hand into your tea to be found eventually languishing at the bottom of your mug.....ugh!

Incidentally the

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/biscuits/week.php3

biscuit of the week is called NOBLICE, now that might cause problems (no reference to our new friends intended).

Originally Posted By: Santa
Hey, I've just been upgraded from an onlooker to a spectator. Do I get a biscuit?

....like when you over-dunk and it drops off in your hand into your tea to be found eventually languishing at the bottom of your mug.....ugh!
Incidentally the

biscuit of the week is called NOBLICE, now that might cause problems (no reference to our new friends intended).

Put Viagara in your Tea, Santa.......It stops the biscuit from going soggy....................Or so BigJR told me! wink

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

Incidentally the

Put Viagara in your Tea, Santa.......It stops the biscuit from going soggy....................Or so BigJR told me! wink

Only if your eating Hob Nobs I've heard smile

Originally Posted By: BustaGut

Incidentally the

I bow to your superior knowledge, Sir! bow grin

Originally Posted By: BustaGut

Incidentally the

I bow to your superior knowledge, Sir! bow grin

I was going to reply bo***x LOL but I thought it maybe connected hump

Originally Posted By: 1 F in Fleet

Remember to swallow it quickly , though - otherwise you'll get a stiff neck
alk

Is that where I have been going wrong? bigcry........I meant Big JR going wrong! blush

Originally Posted By: Dewsbury SAFC
I think the first thing you need to clear up is the confusion over the Fleet's Trust prior knowledge and apparent backing of your approach to buy the club. The two line statement from the Fleet Trust that you included in your press release is at odds with the later statement issued by the Fleet Trust. Or perhaps you wrote the lines on behalf of Fleet Trust, putting a certain amount of spin on them?

Just wanted to re-visit an earlier post from this thread. MyFC did not approach Ebbsfleet. It was Ebbsfleet who approached us.

I would like to know - how do the Fleet supporters feel about their board looking for a viable takeover bid and has/will there be any vote for the existing Fleet supporters for this takeover?