Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The question that MyFc keeps avoiding

Mackster

I speak for myself also !! I have elected myself as spokesperson for me only and represent no other organisation. Any quotes attributed to me may or may not have been made by me ! Any new "fans" or "owners" are not allowed to use any of my material without prior permission ( and payment !). I would just like to thank my main sponsor, Mr HP Bulmer & also my associate sponsor Mrs Stella Artois.

I love you all !

Originally Posted By: Unrecognized Genius
At the moment this site is being dominated by 2 or 3 anti MyFC posters, one of whom freely admits he is from another club.

However, this is the only forum worth visiting to get the view of Fleet fans. You just need to be patient & not get put off by people who may seem to speak for everyone.

Thanks Unrecognized Genius. I'll keep the faith.

I wonder Riccyboy if it was my refernce to charities that you are talking about? I never said the admin costs were comparable, just that it is pretending to be a charity by saving this club but making money on the back of it.

Another thing, maybe I am looking at a different site or something but there is a constant reference to 20,000 members and that MyFC are not making alot from this. I've just looked this minute and there is 53,051 members on the sites stats board. This changes your figures drastically. That's 397,882.50 on admin of a website which is run from an attic flat for 1 year. Who's kidding who here????

I'm sorry but there is little that can argue those figures and those figures remember are without sponsorship.

I will put up a link to my new website soon on here. It's a simple principle. All you have to do is give me 7.50 and forget about the rest of the crap. I'll send you a group email with the team sheet and the results weekly. You can even pick the team and I'll forward your suggestions to the club of my choice. How's that for a deal???

Ruined,

It wasn't your reference to charities. As I said, another MyFC member had pointed out to me that the fact that "It is for those that are members of MyFC that should be probing the breakdown of this fee, not non-MyFC Ebbsfleet supporters. It will only concern them if they become members. As a generalisation, the 21.5% we pay to administer the other 78.5% of the money stands up very well against other similar organisations such as charities."Charity

The 53,051 member count that you refer to are just sign-ups and not paid-up members like myself, i.e. the actual number is 20,000. As my learned MyFC colleague has stated, it is only for paid members to question where the admin fee goes.

Originally Posted By: Riccyboy

The 53,051 member count that you refer to are just sign-ups and not paid-up members like myself, i.e. the actual number is 20,000. As my learned MyFC colleague has stated, it is only for paid members to question where the admin fee goes.

Now up to 23,000!

Originally Posted By: Unrecognized Genius
No offence intended AFF. I said seem not claim.

By the way, do you ever sleep? Every time I come on here you're online! I hope you have your laptop in a bar with wireless access & aren't cooped up indoors - unless you have a really good supply of decent beer close by.

EC

You'd better believe it, and a cracking Barmaid in High Heels and Suspenders to serve me..............Or did I dream that? laugh

First, you'd best all cross yourselves because I am in fact the devil incarnate. Nah, just kidding I'm a MyFC member. I do have one question though. If I owned a string of sweat shops in Indonesia making sex toys for overweight pederasts, and decided to invest in the club would it bother you? All I know is that £35 is a good night out in Liverpool (bag of chips & bus fare home to boot), but I'd rather spend it on football. When I go to Goodison Park, I never get much change out of £70 (after beer tax), but hey we've got to keep those millionaires in the to style to which they've become accustomed.

I think what I'm trying to say is I'm fed up of the way football's going. Believe me , 90% of members will just endorse the coach's (Liam Daish before you ask) team selections. Its mad not to. You boys will be calling for his head before we will.

Peace & love

There are a number of people on the MyFC forum who, in varying degrees and from a few different angles, have an attitude of "who cares about the existing fans?" However, I am pleased to report that they are very much a minority. The majority of members are utterly sympathetic with the real fans and want to smooth things out as much as possible. There is also a noticeable minority who are very vocal about fascilitating you guys, and would support the idea of the real fans getting a vote on the takeover. I would support it wholeheartedly...

But, I really don't think it's going to happen. The sellers would be more worried about it than the buyers. But you do have the oppertunity to express yourselves at matches. Sing "Not For $ale", paint anti-MyFC banners, handout leaflets etc. etc. In the absense of a vote this is the next best thing. Failure of the majority of you to do this will be, basically, interpreted as nothing short of acceptance. You still have the power.

But I honestly fear it would be a missed oppertunity if you were to say no to MyFC.

Originally Posted By: vornstyle
There are a number of people on the MyFC forum who, in varying degrees and from a few different angles, have an attitude of "who cares about the existing fans?"

I hope in the future that the original supporters of Ebbsfleet will see that MyFc members are football supporters too. Some of us are fans of championship manager and think we can run a real club. Some of us are adventurers who want to challenge the traditionally run clubs. Most of us support other clubs as well but you will find that we all love football. If this deal goes ahead I sincerely hope that Ebbsfleet United will benefit from the relationship

Originally Posted By: 4Foxache
Originally Posted By: vornstyle
There are a number of people on the MyFC forum who, in varying degrees and from a few different angles, have an attitude of "who cares about the existing fans?"

I hope in the future that the original supporters of Ebbsfleet will see that MyFc members are football supporters too. Some of us are fans of championship manager and think we can run a real club. Some of us are adventurers who want to challenge the traditionally run clubs. Most of us support other clubs as well but you will find that we all love football. If this deal goes ahead I sincerely hope that Ebbsfleet United will benefit from the relationship

Did you read my signature............By any chance?