Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The question that MyFc keeps avoiding

Mackster

Originally Posted By: clowntown
The most sensible thing to do is to include free membership of MyFC with a season ticket but put the price of STs up by £35 to compensate.

How about you get a free season ticket - add £200 onto your £35 and see how many of you are still 'fans'?

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
Originally Posted By: toddybad
I would be perfectly happy to vote yes on a mYfC motion to give all season ticket holders/supporters trust members membership to MyFC.

One thing is though, how long would this go on for? I mean, I have paid £35 - only a small sum I know but over the years vthis wil mount up. After, say, 10 years will I qualify as an Ebbsfleet fan, and if I do should you still get free membership whilst I pay?

Why not? You are paying £35 annually, they are paying £180

What makes you presume there will be no MyFC season ticket holders?? I'm sure you'll find extra fans for every game now. These guys will have paid entracne fees on top of their membership fee.

Realistically, we cannot afford to give stuff away long term. I would suggest that not as much will change as you think short-term and it will be several months (maybe not even this season) before the selections for matches will become reality. I am planning to purchase the Ebbsfleet shirt (once the website comes back!) and attend as mnay games as I can (imagine the huge away support Ebbsfleet will now have). 10 years from now MyFC members will contribute enormously to the Ebbsfleet finances. Yes, you've spent money on the club but up til now that's just gone in the director's pockets. Why don't you continue to pay for a season ticket knowing the cash will go to the club (there is nothing in the rules for this type of income to go to the Ltd compnay behind the website) AND shell out next year for MyFC membership to give yourself a say??

PS I dont thin k for 1 second that clowntime is a MyFC member he's clearly just some d1ckh£ad.

PSS I would also be happy with season ticket purchasers getting membership for nothing WITHOUT increasing prices (something you wont know is we have actually been discussing REDUCING prices over the weeks) but can see admin probs and difficulties for existing fans to get next years tickets - you should be first priority in my book.

I don't, no.

Arithon is on the forum team - and possibly Donenchai (something like that anyway) is too - not sure he's certainly a regular forum user like myself.

I doubt the webteam have got involved. I would imagine they might be a little busy...

(by the way, the webteam, forum team, and even the creator will brooks only have 1 vote like all other members and they have each paid £35)

I understand your problems. I wouldn't know how to cope either, if this had happened to my team. Although I would have welcomed it, just to see a change from the crap I now see with private owners for decades.

In reality, you won't have to cope with 23,000 at a game, more like 1 or 2,000. If I was you, I'd check those out and take it from there. Could be ok, could be not.

You'll have to wear the burden of my presence either January or April, or hell knows,if the beer is great, I'll be around on both dates.

I'll call for help when I need it. Hopefully somebody will provide it.

Just had a funny thought..........Isn't it traditional for the new owners to do a curtain call at the first home match after a takeover?

Match Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen(or if you are standing by the old lottery hut,)##$^^**#$!$&^(), please meet, and greet, your 20'000 new Myclubfc Owners!"

Complete silence.

Nobody steps onto the pitch!..

Meanwhile at Princes Park, some Geek is telling a Dartford fan.........I've just bought your club!

Whack!!!!!

deedah deedah deedah!

Originally Posted By: grillar
Great idea. Every season ticket holder should get a free myfc membership for a season. Not just now, but as long as myfc and Ebbsfleet team up. Well, team up to an extent, so far.

Also assumes that every ST holder has a computer and a Internet connection. Else how will they make there votes heard?