Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

last night

urchinman1961

lets not get to disheartened about last night as nice as the cups are they are also a bit of a distraction from the bigger picture everbody is beating everybody else in the prem at the moment and a decent run starting from saturday and before you know it we will be in there with the rest of the pack a bit of tweaking here and there on the field and we will be a solid unit once again dont forget we beat many a big name in various cups last season because we were up for it a bit more than them its turned around the other way this season but i think it could be a blessing in disguise so lets get behind the lads this saturday yeahhhh

actually thought the last 15 minutes we looked pretty good stuff yeah i know it was to late but we played it on the floor to feet and i could get use to that a long way to go yet top 5 now not on this form about 10th but that gut feeling says top 5 with a bit of luck along the way once an urchin always an urchin now back to the batcave one last word the ref was well out of his depth but thats not an excuse for us losing didnt see colin mac either last night is he alright