Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

who will win the league?

smallsy

We seem to play better away than at home to be honest.

Interesting to see that Edgware have been all but discounted, however we have been top of the league for longer then any other club to date this season!

We have taken points off ALL the so called 'big teams' and yesterday went back to the top of the table at xmas!

Canvey are VERY inconsistent, and have barely made any running towards a playoff place so far.

Dartford and Sudbury both drop points when least expected, and the rest have good and bad days.

The team that WILL win the league will be the one who are the most consistent, and with just TWO defeats to date, Edgware are that team at the halfway stage of the season.

But its ok, keep writing us off, because we never expected to be up among the leading pack let alone TOP!

We will keep doing what we are doing, and see where it gets us, the pressure is OFF, but ON clubs such as Canvey/Sudbury and Dartford!!!!

Originally Posted By: gunner
Canvey are VERY inconsistent, and have barely made any running towards a playoff place so far. That may be true but saying edgeware are the team at the end of the season Canvey may finish above edgeware

Edgware is spelt with just TWO E's....

Of course it can happen, I fully expected in no certain order, Canvey/Sudbury/Dartford/Enfield/Maldon/Bury Town to be the teams to beat, and so it has proven, but NEVER did I expect Edgware or for that matter Brentwood to feature in the leading pack.

We have had a fantastic first half of the season, but no prizes are handed out at xmas.

As I said there is no pressure on Edgware, we had no expectations, sure the longer we stay in the top five places the more you start to think about what could happen, but we wont start dreaming just yet.

We play Canvey in January, and after thumping you 3-0 at home I am sure you will want to gain revenge.

Should be a good game and we look forward to it as we do the rest of the season smile

Originally Posted By: Gavin
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
don't get sucked in young 'uns...gavins a serious fckn loon...

And a very merry xmas to you and yours!

Make sure you polish that trophy before you hand it over in April!

we will hand it over for sure gavin but not to edgeware.....

sudbury will win the league....

as for you...well you may fool others but not me mate.....its only a matter of time.. frown

don't get sucked in young 'uns...gavins a serious fckn loon...

And a very merry xmas to you and yours!

Make sure you polish that trophy before you hand it over in April!

we will hand it over for sure gavin but not to edgeware.....

sudbury will win the league....

as for you...well you may fool others but not me mate.....its only a matter of time.. frown

LOL.. we shall see, send my best wishes you wife wink

Oh and its EDGWARE not THREE E's..remember that when you are taking the cup to the engravers!!!!!!

LOL.. we shall see, send my best wishes you wife wink

Oh and its EDGWARE not THREE E's..remember that when you are taking the cup to the engravers!!!!!!

ha ha...didn't take you long did it gavin.....and why on earth should I send your best wishes to my wife...you have never met her and indeed never will..she has little truck with foul mouthed closet pansies and violent abusers..(no offence intended) grin

Edgware are inconsistent they have dropped points in as many games as Enfield Town. It is no use saying you have only lost twice. You have drawn 8 times and won just as many games as Town. And Town are also inconsistent.

Pretty soon you will find that clubs close up against you and wait for you to come to them. Then there will be gaps at the back and you will get beat or draw more often.

The teams to look out for are Dartford who have now hit form, Brentwood who look good and Sudbury. I reckon Dartford will win the league with Enfield Town, Sudbury, Brentwood and Maldon in the playoffs.