Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 27th October - Fixtures, Results

Did you play your new signings

Yes both started todays game and both look to be good signings.

Good team over there with a fantastic coach in mark adams! ... Watched him back in the day at wealdstone top player great guy and knows the game.

Yes the coaching team are doing a great job.

Even when we lose games this season we are not getting beaten by lots of goals and are always in with a chance of getting some thing from the game.

Ive really enjoyed this season so far.

Good performance from Berko today against AFC Dunstable who never really looked like they got going. Could have had a couple more goals with a bit more composure in one on one situations. Thought we defended much better than of late too which was pleasing to see, I must admit I was fearing a heavy defeat after they put 6 past Ampthill.

Saturday 27th October

LEAGUE CHALLENGE TROPHY Second Round

1-1* The 61FC (Luton) v Hadley (Hadley won 4-2 on penalties)

PREMIER DIVISION

1-3 AFC Dunstable v Berkhamsted

4-1 Aylesbury United v Ampthill Town

0-2 Biggleswade United v Tring Athletic

0-2 Harefield United v Hanwell Town

1-6 Hatfield Town v Dunstable Town

0-2 Holmer Green v Hillingdon Borough

2-1 London Colney v Haringey Borough

0-0 London Tigers v Hertford Town

3-0 Oxhey Jets v Colney Heath

4-2 St Margaretsbury v Stotfold

DIVISION ONE

0-2 Amersham Town v Crawley Green

1-0 Cockfosters v Langford

0-6 Cranfield United v London Lions

1-5 Kentish Town v Codicote

0-3 Southall v Chesham United Reserves

2-0 Stony Stratford Town v Bedford

0-4 Sun Postal Sports v Hoddesdon Town

4-2 Welwyn Garden City v New Bradwell St Peter

1-2 Winslow United v Kings Langley

0-2 Wodson Park v Buckingham Athletic

DIVISION TWO

1-2 Aston Clinton v Totternhoe

3-1 Aylesbury Reserves v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

3-2 Hale Leys United v Wolverton Town

2-0 Tring Corinthians v Caddington

DIVISION TWO CUP First Round

0-6 Kent Athletic v Risborough Rangers

0-1 Old Bradwell United v Broxbourne Borough

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

0-0 Hoddesdon Town Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

0-1 Kings Langley Reserves v Holmer Green Reserves

3-7 London Lions Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves

0-2 Risborough Rangers Reserves v London Colney Reserves

4-1 Stotfold Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

3-2 Buckingham Athletic Reserves v Stony Stratford Town Reserves

4-1 Harpenden Town Reserves v Sun Postal Sports Reserves

1-5 New Bradwell St Peter Reserves v Winslow United Reserves

2-1 Wodson Park Reserves v Welwyn Garden City Reserves

BEDS INTERMEDIATE CUP Second Round

1-0 AFC Dunstable Reserves v Kings AFC

3-1 Ampthill Town Reserves v AFC Kempston Town

0-5 Brickhill Tigers v Kent Athletic Reserves

3-1 Crawley Green Reserves v Shefford Town Reserves

2-3 Langford Reserves v St Joseph’s

3-1 Totternhoe Reserves v Biggleswade United Reserves

Holmer Greens home form is terrible they really need to turn that around but not against Hanwell Town of course ;)

bubble-20burst.png

A great result for Risborough Rangers!

Holmer Greens home form is terrible they really need to turn that around but not against Hanwell Town of course ;)

bubble-20burst.png

A great result for Risborough Rangers!

Maybe they wanna get that 16 year old ringer back ?

Good performance from Berko today against AFC Dunstable who never really looked like they got going. Could have had a couple more goals with a bit more composure in one on one situations. Thought we defended much better than of late too which was pleasing to see, I must admit I was fearing a heavy defeat after they put 6 past Ampthill.

Did dale sears play today? ... Seen him on the bench last few games cant believe theres no start for him? ... One of the finest right backs at watford youth level he was! Great player

Did dale sears play today? ... Seen him on the bench last few games cant believe theres no start for him? ... One of the finest right backs at watford youth level he was! Great player

He did start today in midfield, been injured for a while and been getting a few run outs to get his fitness back, had a good game today too as did most of the team. Back there on tuesday against Town so hope they can carry todays performance into that match, might be an unlikey upset... :whistling:

Yeah smashing player! .... Pre season i heard he was back off to levi then heard the weirdest one of all he was going to oxhey???!? ... Good player tho and good side , i like berko always been good club and nice place! As gracious in defeat as in victory. Suppose thats the micky vipond old school way tho!

Yeah smashing player! .... Pre season i heard he was back off to levi then heard the weirdest one of all he was going to oxhey???!? ... Good player tho and good side , i like berko always been good club and nice place! As gracious in defeat as in victory. Suppose thats the micky vipond old school way tho!

Vipond and gracious? Are you kidding me?

I have always found Mick Vipond to be a really nice bloke, yeah he moans a bit on the touchline but what manager doesnt when decisions go against them or the game isnt going their way? I think it shows that it means something to him to get those 3 points or into the next round of a cup and he is still passionate about doing the job.

I have always found Mick Vipond to be a really nice bloke, yeah he moans a bit on the touchline but what manager doesnt when decisions go against them or the game isnt going their way? I think it shows that it means something to him to get those 3 points or into the next round of a cup and he is still passionate about doing the job.

His assistant puts Mick in the shade if you are talking about moaning.

Yes we lost and deserved it on the day , to many players didn't show up . But anyone would of thought Aylesbury won the league yesterday . Players jumping around on the pitch then they went mental in there dressing room , very professional lol . I hope they win nothing , they made there bed yesterday I'd say we'll done but I can't stand them now .

Edited by X man

But anyone would of thought Aylesbury won the league yesterday . Players jumping around on the pitch then they went mental in there dressing room

Take it as a complement.

When there keeper decided to jump around in my face when the final whistle went I take it very personal .

Well sounds like they've done your team talk for you in return game. What did Joycey say? You too know each other quite well don't you?