Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley style

Good to see that you don't deny it though   :)   

......mmm, I think we'll leave this subject now. :doh: 

On a different note and not wanting to seem patronising, I've been looking at your website just now which I have not really done before and must say that it really is as good as I've seen. Credit where credit is due and I take my hat off to you - quality work!

Hope we can get the game on, as it is one I have been looking forward to, and we will soon run out of available Tuesday nights if we get any more postponed, so fingers crossed.

Thanks Steve, much appreciated. It continues to grow in the background, mostly in the history area. Actually that's more fun to do than the day to day stuff but of course that's what most people look for!

As for Tuesdays, we've got loads free! From the rumours I'm hearing I think another one will be required for tonight's tie.......

...and you were doing so well.

It is indeed non-league football, but what it means to those who watch it, especially those who PAY money they earn to get in, is individual to them. To me, it's escapism and a chance to do something I enjoy. It isn't any more than that. You don't have to be Norman Namedropper to enjoy it or lose perspective of life to do so either.

I'm ever so sorry to have upset you VOR. One who pays the enormous sum of £6 and then expects so much better, despite not actually doing anything to help the clubs. What actually do you get for £6 these days? It's a complete bargain to watch football at those prices.   

However, let's assume that someone rational had made those comments instead of the voice of negativity. I would refer them to my first point, go elsewhere if you don't like what's on offer. Simples!

Alternatively, why not come along to the Epsom v Camberley League game or the League Cup Quarter-Final, both of which are at Chipstead so you don't even have to go to Krooner Park. Introduce yourself at the gate (instead of hiding behind a name) and I'll pay your £6 for you. Then you surely can't complain about watching Camberley when it's free.

Although you probably will.  

As for Tuesdays, we've got loads free! From the rumours I'm hearing I think another one will be required for tonight's tie.......

Unfortunately, you are right, as the game is off due to a waterlogged pitch.

We are free next Tuesday but not again until 10th February (my birthday) so, as the Surrey Senior takes preference over other competitions, I assume we will be looking at 20th January.

Looks like a circuit for the lads and then the West Ham game after!

I'm ever so sorry to have upset you VOR. One who pays the enormous sum of £6 and then expects so much better, despite not actually doing anything to help the clubs. What actually do you get for £6 these days? It's a complete bargain to watch football at those prices.   

However, let's assume that someone rational had made those comments instead of the voice of negativity. I would refer them to my first point, go elsewhere if you don't like what's on offer. Simples!

Alternatively, why not come along to the Epsom v Camberley League game or the League Cup Quarter-Final, both of which are at Chipstead so you don't even have to go to Krooner Park. Introduce yourself at the gate (instead of hiding behind a name) and I'll pay your £6 for you. Then you surely can't complain about watching Camberley when it's free.

Although you probably will.  

So, you feel qualified to comment on people's powers of rationality now (psychologist as well as know all, eh?). Good God, you are you own biggest fan aren't you? No, I'll pay my own way thank you, not be a name dropper ( however lame the names) and be content knowing I life in a healthy perspective. Why would I introduce myself? I am a nobody, the difference being I know it, accept it and don't delude myself into believing otherwise! As I mentioned, it's a throwaway hobby. Upset me? You do flatter yourself...If you weren't so full of inappropriate self righteousness, you'd realise you've made a cock up, as I lauded Camberley, rather than derided them. Still, never mind that's only a fact, so I doubt it will bother you. I think you need a hobby and as someone who's worked in the profession, maybe a bit of therapy too!

Edited by thevoiceofreason

At least people who know me on here, as I don't hide, know that I put a lot of time into my hobby, which if you had understood any of my posts, instead of reading between the lines and guessing to suit your argument, you'd know.

For a nobody, you really are very full of yourself. For a throwaway hobby, you have a lot of opinions about it. I couldn't care less what your views are frankly, as your negativity stands out far more than your personality and despite your personal and patronising comments, at least I have one of those. 

As for rationality, I was working on the basis that someone rational had asked me the question, yet clearly that touched a nerve and sparked another tirade of long words from you. Has Russell Brand entered the forum maybe, as he spouts verbose rubbish in a condescending manner too.  

You remain the Voice of Negativity and a cowardly one at that. Bore off.

Edited by E&E Rich

At least people who know me on here, as I don't hide, know that I put a lot of time into my hobby, which if you had understood any of my posts, instead of reading between the lines and guessing to suit your argument, you'd know.

For a nobody, you really are very full of yourself. For a throwaway hobby, you have a lot of opinions about it. I couldn't care less what your views are frankly, as your negativity stands out far more than your personality and despite your personal and patronising comments, at least I have one of those. 

As for rationality, I was working on the basis that someone rational had asked me the question, yet clearly that touched a nerve and sparked another tirade of long words from you. Has Russell Brand entered the forum maybe, as he spouts verbose rubbish in a condescending manner too.  

You remain the Voice of Negativity and a cowardly one at that. Bore off.

My having a command of the English language seems to have rattled your cage.Congratulations on having a personality...although not sure twisted counts. The fact that you don't care what my opinions are is...some might say "942 posts" slightly arrogant. I'd use words more to your liking, but I'm fresh out of grunts. A throwaway hobby that I enjoy ...irrespective of the odd know all tool who isn't important enough to spoil it. Still paying to get and proud of it. The cat sat on the mat...more your style?

I guess the apology for misrepresenting me fell of the end of your message, as I did not dismiss Camberley's style. Name calling...how GROWN UP.

Edited by thevoiceofreason

My having a command of the English language seems to have rattled your cage.Congratulations on having a personality...although not sure twisted counts. The fact that you don't care what my opinions are is...some might say "942 posts" slightly arrogant. I'd use words more to your liking, but I'm fresh out of grunts. A throwaway hobby that I enjoy ...irrespective of the odd know all tool who isn't important enough to spoil it. Still paying to get and proud of it. The cat sat on the mat...more your style?

I guess the apology for misrepresenting me fell of the end of your message, as I did not dismiss Camberley's style. Name calling...how GROWN UP.

#parklife