Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 4th February

Wednesday 4th February – Kick Off 7.45pm

PREMIER DIVISION

AFC Dunstable v Tring Athletic

DIVISION ONE CUP Quarter Finals

Arlesey Town Reserves v Bedford

Bush Hill Rangers v Welwyn Garden City

DIVISION ONE

Southall v Winslow United

Wodson Park v Baldock Town

Any danger of our game being on? Hopefully they make the call like last time before we have to leave.

Well there's no rain forecast for tonite or tomorrow so that's one good thing it just depends on the frost and how the pitch copes with that.

The Weather Forecast For Perivale.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2640368

Tring manager will be disappointed he didn't get the final say.......

Tring manager will be delighted to get his players back and play an "in-form" side later in the season eh Monkey8?

Game ON :rockon:  :woohoo:  :wow:  :orange:  :thumbsup:  :382:  :shocked2 (2):  :thumbsup (2):

I will be there. Its going to be a cold one :bolt:

Go again on that one Dog...bit lost?

Didn't you say that Tring would've wanted Saturday's game to be played as they were the in-form side?

AFC are going well and Tring are apparently missing players . . . make your own minds up.

Didn't you say that Tring would've wanted Saturday's game to be played as they were the in-form side?

AFC are going well and Tring are apparently missing players . . . make your own minds up.

Sorry pal i've lost you.

If my team was inform i would want the games played.

Out of form and going to a place like Dunstable i would be doing a rain/snow/ice dance!

Game ON :rockon: :woohoo: :wow: :orange: :thumbsup: :382: :shocked2 (2): :thumbsup (2):

I will be there. Its going to be a cold one :bolt:

Look forward to hearing your thoughts. Hoping we can get a draw out of it. No Freshy still after his car accident and 'new' signing Mitten still unavailable though.

Wednesday 4th February

PREMIER DIVISION

P-P AFC Dunstable v Tring Athletic

DIVISION ONE CUP Quarter Finals

P-P Arlesey Town Reserves v Bedford

P-P Bush Hill Rangers v Welwyn Garden City

DIVISION ONE

1-1 Southall v Winslow United

3-0 Wodson Park v Baldock Town

Wednesday 4th February

DIVISION ONE

1-1 Southall v Winslow United

Really enjoyed the game it was a end to end game with both teams trying to play football in the right way. A draw was the fair result in my opinion.

Some great saves from Southall's Dom Cassells especially the one in the first half.

Winslow United did not play like a team at the bottom of the league who have only scored 16 now 17 league goals all season they played like a decent mid table team in my opinion tonite. I thought the Winslow number 8 Grant Karwacinski looked a decent player he played in the same playing style as Jack Wilshere ;) and the Winslow number 11 looked a decent player and to be honest there were a few decent Winslow United players on show tonite and they should be very happy with the way they played tonite.

For me Southall need a new Centre Back to keep the defence in order, a new Centre Mid to keep things ticking over and a new Forward to lead the line and score the goals. Southall will be very happy to get a game under there belts and you could see they haven't played a match in a good while but they have a good manager who im sure will steer them to a top ten finish maybe even a top eight finish.

Winslow United bottom of the league your having a laugh :)

For me Southall need a new Centre Back to keep the defence in order, a new Centre Mid to keep things ticking over and a new Forward to lead the line and score the goals. Southall will be very happy to get a game under there belts and you could see they haven't played a match in a good while but they have a good manager who im sure will steer them to a top ten finish maybe even a top eight finish.

Who doesn't?

SB pleased to hear I've heard the team has steadily improved and try and get it down and play, bodes well moving forward. Grant has been with us before in the Steve Kelly era when we won anagram and did well in league, his brother Craig also played hoping he will rejoin. Was 11 Dale Butler? Very very skilful

Archived