Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town v Billericay Town

littlehampton

This link.....

http://billericaytownfc.wix.com/fans#!enfieldaway/c22b0

takes you to highlights shot by a Billericay supporter.  Although the majority of the action takes place at the other end of the ground, it does have a good view of Nathan's save near the end.

By the way, the following strange comment appears on their forum

"...Sapps yellow card early on set the tone as each time a tackle went in they screamed and he booked us."

Total Billericay players yellow-carded after Sappleton: one

some great celebrations at the end of the game.

Where was the trophy though? I couldn't see one

The celebrations were for a fine team performance and result. Sometimes local pride outshines silverware!

By the way, Town play a cup semi-final at home tomorrow evening, so a trophy is still very much on the cards!!

The celebrations were to rub your noses in it I think, I heard your players and management team weren't to classy when giving us a good seeing to at your place, so it was I presume a show respect as we can play your game too.

I think Billericay could be a cracking club with a good catchment area but a little blinkered by having the wrong man in charge of your team. You'd be amazed at the quality of candidates out there which can move you on, just like our man is doing right now