Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Big JR

Big J R

My very very sincere thanks for all the posts above.

Well, here's the low-down.

Thanks to my wife Jan, who noticed something wrong with me a week ago yesterday and an enforced trip to our GP, I was rushed to East Surrey Hospital Redhill where within a few hours it was diagnosed I had suffered a stroke

Thank God Jan noticed I was dragging my right foot and slurring slightly. (NO  NOT alcohol for once).

Luckily it was caught quite early after two C.T. scans, one ultrasound, and one M.R.I, I am back home after a five day sentence. Weak, but feeling better, sleeping for England, and I haven't smoked for 8 days, and don't intend to start again.

The staff at Redhill Hospital were brilliant and the only downside was the present I received from the hospital on the proposed day of my discharge - NOVOVIRUS.  For those of you who don't quite know what that is like, let me just tell you, YOU DON'T WANT TOO.

On my way home in the ambulance, I glanced at Redhill's Kiln Brow ground.  Judging by the number of cars in their car-park, I can see how they have afforded their ground improvements.  Must be a nice little earner, Burger-Boy !!
Edited by Big J R

Good news JR, hope you make a full recovery, and binning the fags would be a bonus.

Thanks JeffSTILL a smoke free zone.  Easier than I thought it would be.

Popped into a well known hostelry on Monday to see a 'mutual friend' only to find he and his good lady are on holiday  -  AGAIN  !!