Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

website update

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Sid, i've had another change of mind about the colours. Apart from the new red, and the blue and brown you have used, they all need toning down a bit. Just a bit too bright. I think it will be easier on the eye. smile

BP we are the bold and brave Urchins! You may need to wear shades when in our presence. laugh

An excellent lay out - one suggestion is that the right hand column is removed, and instead, use the left hand link for the player profiles.

Pixels are right and you can get the entire page width onto one screen - it is always annoying if you can't get it up in one go.

I would also like a link to earlier seasons, though I can only supply accurate results and stats back to 04/05 - I am still short on completing 03/04 so if anyone has a full set of line ups can they contact me off list please, via a pm.

Cheers Dagger. The player profile links are only on the front page. If you remove them then the front page will be narrower but all other pages will still be 1000 pixels wide.

The pages have been designed so in 800 x 600 you only have to scroll to the right if you want the links to other Ryman club sites. If you don't want those links you should not need to scroll across the screen at all when viewing any pages on the site. When running 800 x 600 I have to scroll to the right on this Forum.

Monitor screens are getting larger these days and whilst 800 x 600 is probably the most popular resolution at present it won't be long before 1024 x 768 is the norm (particularly with the proliferation of wide screens).

I personally have no axe to grind and will take guidance from my peers.

can we have under 13's under 16's and under 18's as well please guys.....and if its a problem get rid of the bbc thingy and stick the sponsors in there with direct links to their websites...they'll appreciate it for sure...

I think it looks great and is coming along nicely...well done all...

Originally Posted By: dagger04
An excellent lay out - one suggestion is that the right hand column is removed, and instead, use the left hand link for the player profiles.

Pixels are right and you can get the entire page width onto one screen - it is always annoying if you can't get it up in one go.

I would also like a link to earlier seasons, though I can only supply accurate results and stats back to 04/05 - I am still short on completing 03/04 so if anyone has a full set of line ups can they contact me off list please, via a pm.

a link also for daggsy please...archives...?

ray stainer is your man daggsy...he'll have all the info you need...

>>ray stainer is your man daggsy...he'll have all the info you need...

Not sure - Ray only has them back to about 2000 - I need season 2001/2 2002/3 and I am missing one or two line ups in 2003/4.

The real problem with archives is actually copying everything out from hard copy onto Excel.

Have to admit that I would like a handbook for the season just finished, but in terms of income it would make a loss.

Ray - if you read this, can you contact me off list please?

I would also like to get as many player profiles as possible - again, I can only go back to about 03/04 as programmes prior to that date had very few player pen pics in them.

Agree we also need links to all Urchins teams - the real problem here is that the manager of the team in question has to keep it up to date, and that can at times be really difficult.