Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maidstone on Wednesday...

Uncle Urchin

You should win on today's evidence.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I'll introduce you to the nice Stones Joseba smile But, the Eastside is the place to be cheerleader Can i come? achso

Would you care to re-phrase that ?

chloe

bolt

As a frequenter to the Ebbies forum, can I salute Uncle for his contribution yesterday. The mask has slipped from their chief propagandist and I doubt we will see him for quite some time. I did not find the "Lord Haw Haw" comments at all derogatory, it is just the typical banter that goes on all boards that I see. It just exposed someone totally devoid of any humour who is so out of place at this level of football.

On to far more serious matters: Can I extend a warm welcome (it'll be f**king freezing actually), to our 'umble home at Sittingbourne. We at Maidstone have been homeless for 15 years and if you've never been to Bourne Park, you will admire the fortitude of the "home" support who have managed to put up with it these past few years. We have planning permission for a new ground in Maidstone, but the truth is we are potless, but we consider ourselves lucky that MyFc deemed us to be far too insignificant to consider purchasing.

On the pitch we have been pretty good recently, however we have real aversion to Essex clubs, having conceded 11 without reply to Chelms & Ricay and our leading scorer went to Grays last week. Added to that we were dumped out of the Trophy by 10 man Canvey on Saturday and have a mounting injury crisis. That will explain the hangdog looks you will get when entering the ground

On the pitch we are pretty much the same side that has seen two successive promotions from the Kent League. Early in the season we were miles off the pace and look like instant relegation candidates, but we have acclimatised now, and although lacking class in some areas, the team will battle. Players to watch are Nick Hegley (winger), Nathan Paul (anywhere up and down the right), Mario McNish (centre-half), Mo Takaloo (skilful poacher). The actual pitch is very poor and expect to see the ball more in the air than on the ground. I do expect a tight game because there seems to be bugger all between any teams outside the the top 5 and it seems impossible to predict where any will finish.

The clubhouse, although a portakabin sells cheap beer! Magners cheaper than Tesco's, Guinness & Kent ales on tap, so not all bad.

Wish you all a good trip, a few beers & no points. I guess there will be a crowd of 350ish, how many of you coming?

COYS

Queue early for the burger van as well!!

Yes, it is bloody cold there. Doesn't help the ground is on an open industrial site. On a cold Wednesday night I expect it to be rather bleak!!

Originally Posted By: Mackster
As a frequenter to the Ebbies forum, can I salute Uncle for his contribution yesterday. The mask has slipped from their chief propagandist and I doubt we will see him for quite some time. I did not find the "Lord Haw Haw" comments at all derogatory, it is just the typical banter that goes on all boards that I see. It just exposed someone totally devoid of any humour who is so out of place at this level of football.

On to far more serious matters: Can I extend a warm welcome (it'll be f**king freezing actually), to our 'umble home at Sittingbourne. We at Maidstone have been homeless for 15 years and if you've never been to Bourne Park, you will admire the fortitude of the "home" support who have managed to put up with it these past few years. We have planning permission for a new ground in Maidstone, but the truth is we are potless, but we consider ourselves lucky that MyFc deemed us to be far too insignificant to consider purchasing.

On the pitch we have been pretty good recently, however we have real aversion to Essex clubs, having conceded 11 without reply to Chelms & Ricay and our leading scorer went to Grays last week. Added to that we were dumped out of the Trophy by 10 man Canvey on Saturday and have a mounting injury crisis. That will explain the hangdog looks you will get when entering the ground

On the pitch we are pretty much the same side that has seen two successive promotions from the Kent League. Early in the season we were miles off the pace and look like instant relegation candidates, but we have acclimatised now, and although lacking class in some areas, the team will battle. Players to watch are Nick Hegley (winger), Nathan Paul (anywhere up and down the right), Mario McNish (centre-half), Mo Takaloo (skilful poacher). The actual pitch is very poor and expect to see the ball more in the air than on the ground. I do expect a tight game because there seems to be bugger all between any teams outside the the top 5 and it seems impossible to predict where any will finish.

The clubhouse, although a portakabin sells cheap beer! Magners cheaper than Tesco's, Guinness & Kent ales on tap, so not all bad.

Wish you all a good trip, a few beers & no points. I guess there will be a crowd of 350ish, how many of you coming?

COYS

wotcha mackster....the guy on the ebbs forum was so obviously a myfc plant it wasn't gonna be hard to get him to crack.....and didn't he just ...big style..I've never been called such abusive names in my life....(golly gosh)... grin

looking forward to the game on wednesday and there should be a few of us coming down... about a 100 I'd guess......make yourself known mate if you're around... I'm the good looking fcker in the moon boots...... devil