Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ramsgate V Hornchurch

Nette

taffy alan - mail your ticket to afc hornchurch - postal address available from the website.

stick a note on it who it's from and i guarantee when you turn up at the bridge i will pay your entrance and get you a pint.

cheers.

Originally Posted By: Taffy_Alan
Well if anyone wants a ticket for free I won't be there as Margate playing at home same night.

If I can find mine, You can have that one too! Can't bring myself to go to Ramsh1te twice in one season, when we are not playing them. Yesterday was the first time I've been over there without the real need of Margate playing them. grin

You are welcome to my ticket as well. However, do follow the weather closely as it could get rained off again with what is forcast between now and then.

PS we should be at home to Welling in the Kent Senior Cup that night so do stop by the bar on your way to Deadwood.

coolsmoke

after last night they can fckn well have mine an' all.... grin

only joking.....now lets get a coach on boys and get down there in numbers and sort these mugs out....I know its expensive at this time of year so I'll find the money with a bit of help from matt and sir gal and we'll show those mug kids behind the home goal what a sing song is.. yay

triggs...your highness grin ....lets get pro-active here and make ramsgate next week a late night jolly up....

names for the coach please on the new thread...I want it FULL

cheerleader

Found my ticket, will post first thing in morning, addressed to Urchin Mentalist, c/o Hornchurch Foot ball Club, find a deserving cause to give it to Mental - Best wishes - AB.

P.S. It is a concession ticket, so give it to someone who at least looks like a pensioner, lol.

Originally Posted By: Hasbeen
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
i will mate,i have already kept my ticket from last night.
I will give it to hasbeen as he fits the description!!

very considerate you big eared KENT

Be careful Hasbeen, be very careful:

grin

Just to show what a pillock Sanderson is, here is what he posted on Rams website:

"They think Ramsgate are a Disgrace, and they intend to invade to put us in our place.There words not mine.LOL

Fecking mugs"

Also saying it is out of order to send our stubs to you to use, I paid for it, didnt see a game, so will send it or give it to who I like.

One thing is for sure he is not a TRUE representative of Ramsgate FC.