Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay 0 Hornchurch 2

harwood

some idiots cant park properly anyway they think its clever to block the pavement forcing parents with prams and small children into the road.

On the game, we were a shadow of the team who played the past 4 games but the players were the same.i can only put it down to fatigue as most of the players have played the full 90 mins for those games even though some were not fully match fit.

Still a week off and then off to the battle of Hastings, perhaps thats why they were practising with the arrows?

"If the bay's that good perhaps it could be worth the £10k on its own?"

it does save you having to walk allll the way past a goal end to get the beers in.

Talking of favour's IW, any chance of a loaning a lightning quick up and down goal scoring right winger for a month or two...how about a 6'4 good in the air, and on the ground pacey defender?

I'll let you use my parking space...

We did make Billericay look like a ryman north side yesterday, but the first goal is crucial in a lot of matches, take the premiership matches played today for example!

We scored a cracking opening goal and built on it, we grew in confidence unlike previous matches. It was more a case of us improving yesterday, i'm sure that billericay will get more than enough points to stay up.

Originally Posted By: Wivenhoe Urchin
We did make Billericay look like a ryman north side yesterday,

Sorry but you flatter yourself...we did that all on our own yesterday and was very untypical of us, especially after past performances and results.

Good luck for the rest of the season, we'll see you on our way up, in passing...

Ok, lets firstly say Hornchurch certainly got their own back in the result from the one in August. Fair play. No excuses.

Like the rest of the home support i was (shall we say) lost for words with that performance. I guess the thing that got folk perplexed was, (as has been said) Not ONE shot !! frown Ah heck, lets look on the bright side - we never lost a ball grin

I think we shall skip over Saturday and pretend we were all Xmas shopping instead smile

...Hastings here we come !