Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team of the Month

What does a team have to do to win this? No disrespect to Nut as they are probably the best team in the league but am just a little shocked.

Frimley Green

1 Dec a Crescent Rovers (cup)3 - 2 W 15th in league

15 Dec a Hanworth Villa 2 - 0 W 2nd in league

22 Dec H TONGHAM 2 - 0 W 19th in league

26 Dec a Hartley Wintney 4 - 2 W 1st in league

29 Dec H WESTFIELD 2 - 1 W 3rd in league

Worcester Park

1 Dec a Feltham 4 - 3 W 12th in league

15 Dec H MERROW 4 - 0 W 20th in league

22 Dec a Coulsdon United 3 - 2 W 17th in league

26 Dec H CRESCENT ROVERS 1 - 0 W 15th in league

Staines Lammas

4 Dec H Cobham (cup) 1 - 2 L 17th in Premier

15 Dec H COULSDON UNITED 2 - 1 W 17th in league

22 Dec a Farnham Town 4 - 0 W 4th in league

26 Dec H SHEERWATER 4 - 1 W 16th in league

Well clearly you must do better SL wink only beating the top 3 in a month when you played 5 games is just not acceptable.what about the 4th and 5th placed teams.

Generally they look at how well you've done over a couple of months, if it was just on results then Merstham would take the premier team of the month for most months and try to have more teams gaining a little recognition. I think Lammas deserved it more than Frimley.

Just torn the muzzle off and here i go again.

Tefs I thought you did decide on the team of the month when I found out it was some really old bloke deciding on who wins.

Krooner they are already gone to Harrison.

Lammas you have a great team down there and that is why I would not disrespect your team.

I never thought you would delay on getting food from me but you took too long mate. Will see if I can get some more for you big fella.

Where is Big Time Barry when I need his help in my goal to win team of the month? He has forgotten about the little people.

EG as always says something and then turns it into a story of what happened to Banstead. Get over it mate.

Teffs just goes opposite so people will bite. Let me try the same about him. Teffs your Skinny, kind, Handsome, have a full head of hair and support a footy team that are not pikey and have there own ground.

Gussy is riding around on the circle line looking for his next club this season.

CCL need to stop getting involved in help the aged by letting them decide who wins awards.

Have I forgotten anyone?????

Originally Posted By: SurreyLegend
I never thought you would delay on getting food from me but you took too long mate. Will see if I can get some more for you big fella.

Where is Big Time Barry when I need his help in my goal to win team of the month? He has forgotten about the little people.

EG as always says something and then turns it into a story of what happened to Banstead. Get over it mate.

Teffs just goes opposite so people will bite. Let me try the same about him. Teffs your Skinny, kind, Handsome, have a full head of hair and support a footy team that are not pikey and have there own ground.

Gussy is riding around on the circle line looking for his next club this season.

CCL need to stop getting involved in help the aged by letting them decide who wins awards.

Have I forgotten anyone?????

The CCL should start helping clubs re development rather than keep on picking holes in them. (And I am not talking about CWU).
There is little or no acknowledgement of the hard work that many clubs, with little or no money to spend, are putting in just to survive.
This pyramid lark is a [****!!****] joke and I am so pissed off with the CCL that I think I will quit football at the end of the season.
Another genuine football person lost to the game as these twats who run this league continue to ruin it! giveup