Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team of the Month

sl i think you will find that red and yellow cards come into it as well. so you have no chance because the old kents at the ccl are still totting up the cards you boys received when i was your manager 2 years ago........p.s. must not refer to our wissen freinds as pikeys they are travellers you are a bit to close to ash to use that term mate

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
CHRIS C, whats happened to so upset you?

sl, you need Kipling mate.

Mr to stop you biting and Rudyard to mellow the mood

Just a combination of things really.
Maybe the weather is getting me down.
I just feel that the league and FA are putting too many demands on clubs re ground gradings.
Maybe I need to watch better football.
Roll on the cricket season!!! flowersmile

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Lammas Flammas, dont matter how good they are with no FLOODLIGHTS they're staying in div 1 ... love the fans though!!

watch this space gussy , dont be too surprised to see us in the prem next season , thats of course if we come in the promotion places

blimey i go back to work and everything seems to come alive on here

sl , we have had better months and wondered what we had to do to win it so you will probably get next months

cc your right mate the pressure put on clubs like the lammas with little or no money is not fair but if you want to play at this level thats what has got to be done im afraid, im sure its the fa not the ccl that decides on ground requirements, and yes the fa could do more to help clubs out ... perhaps pay for floodlights , stand etc or am i asking to much

see you in the prem ................................... maybe