Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

no rain

nut250

overnight in staines , so lammas v merrow has a 70/30 chance.

if no rain between now and kick off then game on

im off over the ground now to see how it is looking and will post an update in an hour or so , just in case any of you want to come and see team of the month (just for sl)

Originally Posted By: nut250
im off over the ground now to see how it is looking and will post an update in an hour or so , just in case any of you want to come and see team of the month (just for sl)

Apparently Staines Town v Horsham is off and that's a fairly good pitch, so my prediction is OFF.

It is about time mate. Last goal was a screamer versus Sandhurst in September. More goals would be good but i stay home for corners, freekicks etc and am usually the holding midfielder. Dont get too many chances to get forward.

In training i cant stop scoring. Best trainer in the world me!

Never any danger that Krooner was going to be off. Disappointed a few games may survive as we were banking on a few floters coming to watch. REckon qwe will do well to get to 150 today.

Off down there now to be PA announcer.

Originally Posted By: TRS
Originally Posted By: nut250

Apparently Staines Town v Horsham is off and that's a fairly good pitch, so my prediction is OFF.

not as good as ours

Well - It's Sunday and it doesn't look like we had too much rain last night, so I'm off to Treacle Bumstead with the Chix. The girls first match since way brfore Crimble.

What's the betting it's off when we get there ??? Grrrr !!

(Oh !! - Hemel Hempstead to the un-initiated few !)