Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tonight at the bridge...

Uncle Urchin

business as usual I am afraid to say and carrying on where we left off on saturday...good performance tonight and on top of our opponents for most of the game but still the lack of a sharp mind and wit in and around the box....in fairness to the lads up top very little is breaking for them but unless we start hitting the back of the net we can say goodbye to those play offs...

we played really well tonight against a much fancied staines who never got a look in really but still only a point...as a full bloodied half full merchant I say it will change and the back end of the season will see our confidence in front of goal return and the rub of the green shine upon us...

lets bloody hope so... yay

good performance from the lads and thats three good games in a row now but with just 4 points to show for it....ho hum and bollox but onwards and upwards...

well done colin and the lads and a good turn out of around 400ish and nice to see some friends from other ryman prem clubs supporting us...many thanks....also well done to the returnees from the abandoned match who gracefully contributed to a bumper 50/50.....

I suppose some bugger from staines nicked that as well... grin

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
yes cheque sent off, and cashed

ah right...well I take back my allegations about you being a welcher and thank you humbly on colins behalf....

now a quick perusal of our bank account doesn't show the cheque being banked (nor received) so could you be kind enough to contact your bank and ask them for details (or better still contact Nette by PM and we'll deal with this anomoly in private with the banks)

if it transpires that there has been a mistake and the £50 pounds hasn't left your account or indeed made ours then a TT transfer will do...

oh and I have sent you a new spade.... grin

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
£50, god you make me smile, i sent it off ive done my part, end off

well not quite...we have to ensure that the money has left your account and gone into ours and at the moment that hasn't happened...on reflection perhaps the spade was surplus to your requirements...

a jcb is on its way... grin

Originally Posted By: Annie
nope, i didnt. tut frown
what cantos tried to do was sneak up quitely behind me and bundle me but lucky for me i turned round just in time and bundled him instead!!

bounce

I can't stand it anymore..I've got to ask.
What the hell does 'bundle' mean?
I've even looked it up in the Dictionary of British Slang and its not there.

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Boring boring Hornchurch tired

any chance of canvey getting promotion then glen mate you missed out last season and i think you will miss out on the play offs again must say that james russall seems a decent signing for you lot

Originally Posted By: JAY
Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Boring boring Hornchurch tired

any chance of canvey getting promotion then glen mate you missed out last season and i think you will miss out on the play offs again must say that james russall seems a decent signing for you lot

You never know, we're playing some good stuff at the moment and if that continues then we could find ourselves in the playoffs after all. It's gonna be tough but we knew that before the season began.