Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

We Are The Fleet...

PatMan

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: spencer

now on to patman correct me if im wrong but do you on your profile not state that you support qpr,corcaigh,munster,ireland yet you are shouting the odds on a fleet forum, as we have i beleive never meet you have no right in calling me a eejit which i know what one is as i once lived with a girl from cork
if you have any issuse you would like to discuss with me im more than happy to speak to you in person at the next fleet game against weymouth if you would like to meet up then give me a email and i will be happy to have a chat about all things football

Great first post Spencer - welcome aboard! So, you lived with a Cork girl - then you should know that 'eejit' is a very gentle tease, nothing more - and there was no real offence meant by it. (Ya never know, ya might have bumped into me at a home game, in my Corcaigh, Munster or Ireland shirt!)
Back to my profile - Well done for spotting that Fleet aren't in my list of teams, however going to 15 home games plus half a dozen away games each season kinda gives me more rights than most to post MY OPINION, wouldn't you think?
the girl from cork was red hair aswell when she said eejit she bloody meant it
no offense taken patman ive also changed the know infamouse picture as what was being suggested did make sence to me, its just one of my favourite pictures because it was published in a chelsea v arsenal programme to wind my gooner inlaws up
i will always be a blue but there now a lot of room for the fleet ive enjoyed the last 4 home games and meeting excisting fans so much that ive even stopped attending stanford bridge for stonebridge

the girl from cork was red hair aswell when she said eejit she bloody meant it
no offense taken patman ive also changed the know infamouse picture as what was being suggested did make sence to me, its just one of my favourite pictures because it was published in a chelsea v arsenal programme to wind my gooner inlaws up
i will always be a blue but there now a lot of room for the fleet ive enjoyed the last 4 home games and meeting excisting fans so much that ive even stopped attending stanford bridge for stonebridge

You will get on well with Harry J Allstars!

its just one of my favourite pictures because it was published in a chelsea v arsenal programme to wind my gooner inlaws up

Which one?

As Pat eludes to I also gave up the Blue Bridge for the Stonebridge one but my parents still go and are season ticket holders. They'll have the programme that the picture was in?

The last Chelsea v Arsenal game that I remember going to was in February 2004. We* took the lead after about 30 seconds through Eidur Goujohnson, I think, but the ejits equalised and then scored a winner, all in the first half. The last time Chelsea lost at home in the League. The Fleet lost 5-2 to Hereford later the same day.

I still went the following season but picked and chose my games around the Fleet and I'm sure I must have gone to the Arsenal game at home that year but can't remember when it was or the game itself.

*I say "we" as I still considered myself to be a supporter back then so can talk about those times as being a Chelsea fan. I would never say we now as in "we're playing Portsmouth away tomorrow". But I know who they're playing tomorrow which is quite sad but only because I was thinking about putting a bet on.