Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The manifesto of Harry J Allstars

Originally Posted By: PatMan

Just like everything else MyFC has done so far? The club selected? The kit manufacturer?
Its not just me who doubts these were open and honest decisions. What has been done so far to disprove the whole scheme as a big con?

We have been through this before Pat. We have had two votes where there were take-it-or-leave-it options. The Board of MyFC still hasn't been elected and the 12 month membership period of MyFC is only starting. So far, under the T&C's of MyFC the 'operator' didn't have to call any vote. You caould make a claim that there is a big con if the same situation exists after 12 months - not before the thing even gets started.

Dom, I keep asking this quesiton and either get abuse for it or it gets continually ignored.

Why was the MyFC board not well in place before a football club was even selected?

There was more than enough time to do from the outset.

How can the membership effectively pass the motion to takover the Fleet and go with Nike as a kit manufacturer when no board has been voted in place?

The purpose of the board is to facilitate the actions of the members from votes.

The end result of this is what we now have 100 plus people (not all of whom are 100% sane) all standing in a pile of chaos going for 7 places on a board which will have to deal with issues passed through before it?

There is no idea how the board will work and they are already walking into the aftermath of decisions made. Goos start for them isn't it?

If there was a board in place, this whole thing would have looked a lot more professional.

MyFC have taken over a professional football club. MyFC do not even have any internal structure of their own in place and will not have for about a month. Basically, that concerns me.

Then again, I'm just a moronic, dickhead, ignorant piece of [****!!****] so what do I know?

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: Jeff

Then again, I'm just a moronic, dickhead, ignorant piece of [****!!****] so what do I know?

Blimey Jeff - that reads like a proposal to stand for the MyFC board!

That sounds like a good recommendation to be a Myfc forum moderator, and a Myfc propogandist on this forum!

Dom, I keep asking this quesiton and either get abuse for it or it gets continually ignored.

Why was the MyFC board not well in place before a football club was even selected?

My understanding is that the Board couldn't be elected before the takeover because the membership period didn't start until this point i.e. you can't vote if not a member (opinion here don't know if this is accurate).

How can the membership effectively pass the motion to takover the Fleet and go with Nike as a kit manufacturer when no board has been voted in place?

The purpose of the board is to facilitate the actions of the members from votes.

Two choices - take the vote - or - don't vote and lose the chance of taking the vote. Not ideal but it was well flagged.

The end result of this is what we now have 100 plus people (not all of whom are 100% sane) all standing in a pile of chaos going for 7 places on a board which will have to deal with issues passed through before it?

No one expected so many candidates - but in order for the Society to be ratified by the registrar, the rules as they exist were necessary.

There is no idea how the board will work and they are already walking into the aftermath of decisions made.

In the rules of the society - and it will be a learning process - nothing like this has ever been tried before.

MyFC have taken over a professional football club. MyFC do not even have any internal structure of their own in place and will not have for about a month. Basically, that concerns me.

As I said above unavoidable - but remember the job of running the club is not the responsibility of the MyFC Board but the Club Board - and this is still in existance and still functioning.

The views of every member and supporter is valid and worthwile.

Originally Posted By: doheochai

You cheeky fascist.

Thanks for the replies but they still don't leave me feeling particularly confident.

Currently, everything I am seeing on the MyFC site is fairly shambolic and extremely badly planned.

To start making deals for the football club before the election of the board to ratify their implementation is fairly suicidal from a delivery point of view.

Is there a business plan, roadmap, plan of action set out that you can look up and paste for me as I can't be ar$ed wading though much more of the waffle spouted on there?

Originally Posted By: wanchai

Originally Posted By: jeff
You cheeky fascist.

steady jeff that will ensure a complaint to the forum moderators/admin/will brooks/george brown/he'll never speak to you again/worst thing you could have said/he has been fighting fascists for 30 years... smile

Originally Posted By: jeff
Is there a business plan, roadmap, plan of action set out

there are two...one is called mein kampf and the other is a little red book...

on sale now at all good book shops in fulham... devil

I have been called all of those on there in the last week. Direct quotes mate (admittedly bundled into a sentence)

Some people on there really cannot see where I am coming from at all.

Others are alright though.

Maybe that's because you think of the Fleet BEFORE MyFC?

Often thought about having a wander through their forums - am glad I don't, would be unable to resist being a WUM