Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The manifesto of Harry J Allstars

Is this right, I hope so.

Full name: Paul Jarvis

Profession or other: Estates and Facilities Assistant

Takeover vote: YES

Transfer window vote: YES

Nike vote: NO

Number on Board vote: 11

Hi,

I’m running for the board for different reasons than most, for the best for Ebbsfleet United Football Club. If you think I’m running for MyFC then think again. This football club is the most important thing here and as long as the club do well then MyFC do well. I’m saying this because MyFC can do well without the club doing well. If a million people join up because we change our name to My Football Club of Ebbsfleet United then that isn’t the best thing for the club in regards with maintaining the history of the club, however 1 million x £35 will be amazing for MyFC. I’m here to make sure the football club, and no-one else, comes out on top.

I’m here to cater for the old guard of this football club, the Graham, Jessica and Jimmy McQueen’s, the Chris Pilkinton’s, the Kevin, Ian and Matthew Johncock’s, the Brian Glovers, the Ed Millers, the Sandra and Paul Saunders’, the Jeff Chick’s, Chris Blanc’s, Peter Wiess’, Alan Parker’s, David Holden’s, John Pearce’s, the Kenny Booker’s, Chas Webster’s and Steve Sullivan’s along with the hundreds of others that there have been and have been there since the twenties, thirties, forties, fifties, sixties, seventies and the eighties and nineties, still going through thick and thin, the people who have made sure this football club should still survive and turn out every week on a Saturday afternoon, in whatever league, in whatever kit and with whatever team. I don’t particularly get on with many of these people but they have made sure that to this day I have a football club to support. They have spent many hundreds times of £35 to ensure that this football club can live on and progress and get to the level it currently finds itself. They have spent many hours working their fingers to the bone in the middle of the summer to ensure that the ground is up to scratch and fit enough to host the team we love. It might not be good enough for the people of Gravesham but it was good enough for MyFC to vote yes so then their hard work and dedication should be good enough for you.

If you think I’m going to be looking at this as some sort of [****!!****] licking exercise then you can think again. I will take opinions from anyone and everyone but will only see that they are implemented if it is for the best for this football club which will in turn be the best for MyFC.

By voting for me you’ll be voting for Ebbsfleet United and for MyFC. You know it makes sense.

What do you guys think, too much or not enough? Any votes I take off of Sarah-Jane can only be a good thing.

A total 20 year old muppet from Scotland. She thinks because she is a woman she must get on the board.

She can't even spell properly.

I still probably would though. :-)

I like it Harry. Not sure how it will go down though. However, you're smart enough to handle the comments it will get and I will back you all the way mate.

No, that isn't exactly what I'm saying but it is a good question so thanks for asking.

I would carefully consider everything voted on or suggested to me and as long as it is good for the club then I will vote yes. I voted yes for MyFC as I feel they can be good for the club, I voted no on Nike becuase I feel it is not for the best for the club.

And I just want to pick up on what I said earlier, if one of the "old fans" suggested something that I didn't feel was good for the club then I would vote against it.

I'm not an "old fans" yes man.

I only asked because it was my understanding that the society board's first obligation is to make sure the MyFC members' votes are implemented. I don't believe the board will have any veto power over those decisions. I may be wrong, however.

I've stayed out of the board elections discussions so far. I have a feeling I'd have a stroke reading some of the manifestos.

Thanks for your candor.

Originally Posted By: Payo

If you weren't worried about MyFC before, this should induce some sleepless nights for the future of the club!

Its not that I expect any of the loopy ones to get elected, but they still represent the type of person willing to part with £35 to play with a football club...

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: Payo

If you weren't worried about MyFC before, this should induce some sleepless nights for the future of the club!

Its not that I expect any of the loopy ones to get elected, but they still represent the type of person willing to part with £35 to play with a football club...

Don't, Pat. You're going to make me look and I'm not sure I'd survive the experience.

***Praying the idiots don't get elected. Praying the idiots don't get elected....*

Who is Sarah-Jane?

Read it and weep Pat. So far Harry, DA11 and Chelseaspencer have 3 of my votes as the only local candidates I'm aware of. Sarah Jane and Dohecehai (or however you spell it) have got as much chance of getting my vote as Janet Street Porter winning the Miss Universe title! arrr

Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
Who is Sarah-Jane?

Read it and weep Pat. So far Harry, DA11 and Chelseaspencer have 3 of my votes as the only local candidates I'm aware of. Sarah Jane and Dohecehai (or however you spell it) have got as much chance of getting my vote as Janet Street Porter winning the Miss Universe title! arrr

I did - brought tears to my eyes! And THREE of your votes? Do the nobility have an increased allowance?

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars

I’m here to cater for the old guard of this football club, the Graham, Jessica and Jimmy McQueen’s, the Chris Pilkinton’s, the Kevin, Ian and Matthew Johncock’s the Ed Millers, the Sandra and Paul Saunders’, the Jeff Chick’s, Chris Blanc’s, Peter Wiess’, Alan Parker’s, David Holden’s, John Pearce’s, the Kenny Booker’s, Chas Webster’s and Steve Sullivan’s

You used my REAL NAME?? I thought I could get away with coming on here without anyone deciphering my clever internet nom de plume

Damn you Allstars

Damn you

Seriously though, good luck too you. I've been opposed to any of us on here becoming puppets for them, but now I'm starting to wonder, what if we had the majority of the board? What could we do with that?

And even if that doesn't happen, we'd still likely see less of you on here so that's always a bonus wink