Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crawley Commentary

Unlike some people I can mention(you know who you are....lightweights!) I will be forsaking the romance of Valentine's Day for the game at Crawley tonight. I will consequently be providing commentary of the match on the world wide web with reports on BBC Radio Kent FM during the evening. Then, just like the players, a few hours kip, then off to Torquay in the morning. Pip pip!

Originally Posted By: Charles Webster
Unlike some people I can mention(you know who you are....lightweights!) I will be forsaking the romance of Valentine's Day for the game at Crawley tonight. I will consequently be providing commentary of the match on the world wide web with reports on BBC Radio Kent FM during the evening. Then, just like the players, a few hours kip, then off to Torquay in the morning. Pip pip!

What could be more romantic than a Bovril & burger on the terraces at Crawley? Seeing that's all Mrs PatMan is getting, I hope nothing is!

Originally Posted By: Hirsty
You old smoothie CG !!

Few tinnies with my feet up in front of Setanta for me ! I don't subscribe to all this Valentine's Day sh*t !! Gets in the way of my drinking & footie !!

Cheers,

It works, Hirsty.
Her indoors actually suggested I go to 3 home games in 8 days.
Funnily, I didn't see you at Fleet!! blush

Well I will be watching the game tonight, one of the reasons I subscribed to Setanta was for Conference football. I managed to get along last Saturday and we battered Exeter in the first half but could not get that second goal which I think would have killed the game. Hopefully the boys can put in a performance tonight as I think we need a win to keep play off hopes alive. As for valentine's day, I got married on the 15th Feb last year, so a year up tomorrow, so I get let off today, lol.

:-)

Originally Posted By: ColtheJock
Well I will be watching the game tonight, one of the reasons I subscribed to Setanta was for Conference football. I managed to get along last Saturday and we battered Exeter in the first half but could not get that second goal which I think would have killed the game. Hopefully the boys can put in a performance tonight as I think we need a win to keep play off hopes alive. As for valentine's day, I got married on the 15th Feb last year, so a year up tomorrow, so I get let off today, lol.
:-)

Did she say that? You do know thats not what was meant tho, don't you? Turn up with no card, no flowers, no present - and see how she 'celebrates' your 1st anniversary! (congrats, btw)

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
When that announcement was made, about 135 fans, a lot of us had a quick look round at each other and thought eh?

However a good night was had by all.

27,000 supposed MYFC members and 135 turn up (according to announcement) will be interesting to see how many crawl out of the woodwork and claim undying loyalty if we make Trophy final or get into the Play-Offs?