Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NIKE & ALDERSHOT AWAY COMMENTARY

Did anybody see Liam and the lads on BBC Newsroom South East tonight? They looked resplendent in their Nike training kit which I had not seen before.

On another note, don't foprget to send me PMs tomorrow and we will try and give you a mention as Matt "Nat King" Cole and I do the commentary from the Rec. Don't forget to include your names in the message.

I swear if it goes to pens and we win I will need to be carted away by men in white coats especially after Wednesday.

I can excuse Jenas , but flipping Chimbonda not even getting his on target!!!!!!

Pip pip! Lord Chas

Absolutely brilliant commentary. Those people listening to the Aldershot version have no idea what they missed. You weren't the only one with tears in your eyes Lord C.

And after a few teething problems, my "unofficial relay" worked all through the 2nd half so your "dulcet tones" were heard from US to New Zealand :-)

Just a shame we had to keep diverting for traffic news and other games, although at least we missed Aldershot's goal. I'll have to try and record the Wembley commentary, I won't be listening because I'll be there brille008

Originally Posted By: fleetzone
I would just like to thank you for the calm and controlled way you handled the commentary of the match. Especially the last few minutes...

Agreed, a lesser man could have messed up there but I think you managed to hold it together beautifully Lord Chas.
Well done lad.

There might have been a slight 'moment' when Bossie scored but I don't think anyone noticed.