Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC west ham united FC- iTS OFFICIAL

lesbos

premiership football,makes you fecking sick doesnt it.the cheapest seats at upton park are now £79 and thats with a restricted view.most premiership footballers are drugtaking rapists and the contempt felt by most chairman for the fans was probably best expressed at upton park recently when senior officials of the club decided it would be a giggle to urinate on top of fans in the lower stand.

well i for one have decided to take matters into my own hands and after months of planning can now announce that there will be a new club on the non league scene next season, yes thats right i have formed a break away club for disgruntled west ham fans.

After months of planning we will be playing in the ESL and are looking for a groundshare,whats the situation with your stadium could we groundshare otherwise we will be looking to share with clapton or romford? we are presently raising funds for the new club and have got two bootsales planned over the weekend.anyone know how we apply to the join the ESL,do we have to fill in some forms or do we just phone the chairman??

Originally Posted By: richard193
do we have to fill in some forms or do we just phone the chairman??

Ok I know what we need to do next, so I will accept 10k to get you affiliated with senior status, then we will have to give soneone at the FA 5K so you need to do a boot sale every weekend hun grin

I am somewhat concerned about the name of AFC WHU FC - it would be much better to call it FC United of West Ham.

As far as having a ground, this does not matter in the ESL, you simply try and get another club's ground. Have a word with your local council. But the WHU youth team used to play at the Ford Utd ground at Rush Green, so why not simply base yourselves there.

Originally Posted By: Not The Real Steve West
Originally Posted By: JAY
Only thing i would be worried about is will attendences drop here if AFC West ham does go forward

ha ha ha ha......

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock!!!

oh not u as well lol Im now offically muppet of the day but westy your the [****!!****] grin

i would like to nominate myself as chairman so i can spend the proceeds of the proposed boot sales on entertaining guests and whores any chance of a race night aswell i thing the new club might need a clubhouse i,v got a caravan in my garden you can lease for 8 grand less depritiation..