Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch V AFC Wimbledon

Nette

As long as the bar is open for Chelsea v Man U at 12:45 everything will be OK.

the update on this game is that we shall probably go without segregation....the club have spoken to the havering safety officer sgt harvey and have also appointed the leyton orient head steward and 10 of his men to run the game for us...there will probably be a small police presence and we have applied to HBC to open the top car park on the day which hopefully will not be a problem...

it will however be restricted to 2500 maximum capacity on the day (although our safety certificate allows for 3700) and should we sell that many tickets then sgt harvey reserves the right to call for segregation..which is fair enough I feel..nette will keep sgt harvey posted on the numbers.

personally I feel that we should have an attendance of around 1500 and that we can cope quite well without segregation and that will also bring a better atmosphere to the game allowing the two sets of fans to mix in and around the ground....we may still provide extra food and beverage outlets..

well done to all involved for exercising common sense..

looks like the eastside could be safe but you lot will have to be early... grin

well save us going to the bar any chance of waitress service from 1 o,clock to the eastside tippin would be expected sallykins and that way we can guarentee our rightfull place on those hallowed steps

well if its as rammed as it sounds like its gonna be and if your at the back of the eastside and you need to releive yourself of lager think u might have to wee in a womble pocket (use to do it in the good old days on the kop)

me is thick skinned sal didnt know that other name was a no go please accept my appoligies but im sure someone always use to call you that and u never retaliated so i suppose a ride in my batmobile is out of the question

sallykins

sallykins

sallykins

sallykins

sallykins

sallykins

sallykins

sallykins

sallykins

sallykins

sallykins

Bottle jobs if you ask me.

Didn't make one attempt to get the 2,000 Leeds fans to sit down last week.

Seem to only pick on Home fans which worries me.

Orient message board is always complaining about them, but having said that most posters are tossers anyway.