Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch V AFC Wimbledon

Nette

In all seriousness we could have as much riding on this game as the wombles,probably more so as they should have consolidated their play off position at the top,we may need to win the game to get in the play offs.I just don't see why we (the eastside) should move because another non league clubs fans have to be segregated,wouldn't it be better if they had the whole of the riverside then at least all the home fans can use the ammenities on the side of the ground where the main entrance is.Plus you could charge them an extra

in all fairness nowadays you have to go with health & safety and all that bollox,if the club thinks thats the best in the interest in safety etc then fair enough.I may be being selfish but i quite like standing in the eastside,making noise and getting on the opposing players backs.If the game has nothing riding on it then its not a problem but if it does i think biased bob could be used as a lethal weapon against the wombles,especially from the eastside!!!

if they have a load of directors and stuff will our own directors give up there seats and be standing with us ? more i think about it more i feel like a gypo on me own patch outrageous