Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch V AFC Wimbledon

Nette

I'd like to buy a ticket.

when we playeed ricay earlier in the season we had over 1000,with 300 away fans,so that would tell you that when the bigger clubs come down people get off their arses and watch the urchins,happens with most clubs.If theres anything riding on the game then the floaters will turn up.

And no,no one will watch romford instead,they would be stupid to unless they are actually a romford fan.

Dagenham i don't care about as they could get relegated that day

"whots to say a 1000 urchins could appear all of a sudden"

As they rode thro' the sun and over hill the mighty Urchins gathered at the gates of the stadium of dreams in there thousands

for the last game of the season, all except some silly sod who booked his holiday.................

well im breathless with anticipation coz at the moment it feels like the alamo/rourkes drift and im pretty sure the urchin cavalry are lurkin out there somewhere as we need as many as possible to keep the eastside but i think a decision has already bin made to turf us out shame really for what looks like a massive match

annie u must agree when the massive games come around we turn up in force and we could probably feel that side up,and yes i know the wombles would be a dead cert to fill it but still feel agrieved at having to move but hey a bumper pay day for the urchins

i should think that wimbledon will have consolidated their position in the play offs,depends on how important their fans think finishing 2nd or 3rd is,unless they lose the next couple of games and there is a possibility of us overhauling them to gain home advantage in a play off semi