Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch V AFC Wimbledon

Nette

Why not use UrchinVision and beam the game back to Wombleland?

I know it's very dissappointing if segregation has to happen, but i feel we should support the club with any decisions that they feel have to be made.

On the other hand why not make all the Eastside locals day stewards, to keep law and order?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Urchin_Rat_Man

Does that mean we cant stand on the Eastside?

probably URM...AFCW usually request full segregation for their away games...if there is something on this game then I guess it will be segregated..,nett will contact their sec and discuss it with him..

Don't think that's quite the case Unc. I think the only away game segregated this season was Chelmo (although they said that was at our request). Even at the Tonbridge Trophy game at Longmead with a crowd of 2250 ish there was no segregation. Last year's final away game at ETU was one we needed to win, so we took double the amount from the previous season and it wasn't segregated. Hopefully won't be needed.

Originally Posted By: TRS

Don't think that's quite the case Unc. I think the only away game segregated this season was Chelmo (although they said that was at our request). Even at the Tonbridge Trophy game at Longmead with a crowd of 2250 ish there was no segregation. Last year's final away game at ETU was one we needed to win, so we took double the amount from the previous season and it wasn't segregated. Hopefully won't be needed.

we'll have to wait and see whats riding on the game then as that will dictate the size of the crowd....

apologies if I got that wrong...could have sworn your lot asked for segregation on big games...but no matter...we shall still probably split the stadium if its a bigyun as we cannot get behind the goals don't forget..