Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 29 March

TRS

FA Vase

Whitley Bay 3-0 Lowestoft Town

Needham Market 0-1 Kirkham + Wesham

Premier Division

Bedfont 0-4 Reading Town

Bedfont Green 0-2 Epsom & Ewell

Camberley Town 3-3 Sandhurst Town

Cobham 1-0 Egham Town

Horley Town 3-2 Chertsey Town

Merstham 3-2 Cove - Merstham Champions drinkies

Wembley 5-4 Ash United

Division One

Crescent Rovers 3-2 Farnham Town

Frimley Green 1-3 CB Hounslow United

Hanworth Villa 7-1 Knaphill

Hartley Wintney 5-1 Coulsdon United

Worcester Park 5-1 South Park

All other games postponed

Congratts to Sully and everybody at Merstham the best team will always win the league and you have proved that this season,we nearly got something out of this game and maybe a draw would have been a fair result,but we take great heart for the character the boys showed after being 2 0 down we managed to get back to 2 2 and finished the first half very well.but praise where praise is due and Merstham did keep creating and from a corner got the winner in the 2nd half, a good game watched by a good crowd,well done Merstham and good luck in the Ryman next season

I agree Duncs thought you deserved a point today and as you say showed good character coming back from 2 down applause

Me and Guffer where trying to decide who you are and now know your in the folicily challenge club with us smile

Am sure we'll meet next weekend mate.

Originally Posted By: duncs
A bald kent you meen Teffers, yer weather permitting mate will see you at our place

Erm.... Yes mate thats the one wink

Congrats to Merstham, though I don't think it was ever in doubt !

Originally Posted By: Teflon
I agree Duncs thought you deserved a point today and as you say showed good character coming back from 2 down applause

Me and Guffer where trying to decide who you are and now know your in the folicily challenge club with us smile

Am sure we'll meet next weekend mate.

Err excuse me, mine is by choice! Anyway, i knew who duncs was, it was you who asked if it was the ugly bald one!

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
when will the rophy be presented?

well it was actually presented briefly after the game yesterday but i understand there will be a proper ceremonial presentation at the last home game which is Chertsey on the 19th April.

i think Mick Sullivan took the cup home with him last night! lol

it was facinating to read the inscriptions of the past winners. some teams still in these leagues and a few i've never heard of!

It was a very good game. Never more than 1 goal between us. 1-0 down, then 1-1, then 2-1 down, then 2-2, then 3-2 up, then 3-3, then 4-3 down, then 4-4 and in time added on lost 5-4.

The squad again was down to bare bones. With firsts and reserves both playing - each team had just 11 players. Then 2 1st team players called in sick but luckily the reserves was called off late due to the weather.

Still the 1st team consisted of only 6 1st team regulars. The rest were reseves and fringe players.

Good battle from us and end to end stuff.

Pitch held up well in terrible rain conditions. Never saw any Wembley players in the bar. SHOCK!!!! wink

Showers were crap. No water pressure at all!!

Fruit machine had been turned off!

Not very happy Gus.

Tell Geoffrey and his mob to sort things out!!

Things have slipped since Wembers left!!